Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

My GT re-build in pictures !!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 10-09-2019, 09:32 AM
Administrator
Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !
Hello TeamJones,
It is a Xclusive Customs piece, now priced at £5,000 or $6112.50... HOLY CRAP !

I guess I really scored at $925.40 for this one !

See link.

https://xclusivecustomz.com/product/...-front-bumper/

Johnny

Originally Posted by TeamJones1962
What is the brand of this bumper Johnny and where can I read up on it at?

Thanks

Old 11-10-2019, 09:21 PM
Administrator
Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !
Here is the information for the 3W0 035 385 AT Bluetooth module installation, along with the armrest inserts for SIM card and privacy handset.
See both videos, the 2nd shows the latest Samsung Galaxy S10 5G pairing with the 3W0035385AT.

Old 11-13-2019, 08:44 PM
Administrator
This is how you separate the inserts from the armrests once you have removed the armrests from their pedestals.

Old 11-22-2019, 12:29 AM
yanacha is on a distinguished road
what a beautiful story and passion. thank you for your expertise

Old 11-22-2019, 03:20 AM
Administrator
Originally Posted by yanacha
what a beautiful story and passion. thank you for your expertise
Thank You Yanacha !

Old 11-22-2019, 06:42 PM
Registered PM
Jason Paredes is an unknown quantity at this point
Abs/ speed sensor.

Hey all,

I've been following this thread and your rebuild is amazing!!
If you don’t mind could I get a bit of help? 2007 Bentley Continental gt. Drivers side (U.S) abs cable/speed sensor has ripped. I’ve been searching everywhere for a replacement and can’t find it. Is it something that I could replace myself? Thanks! Just looking for some advice!

Last edited by Johnny Hotspur GT; 01-02-2022 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Sorry! Didn’t even notice it! Don’t know how that even attached! JP / Remove mistakenly up loaded picture JJJ
Old 11-23-2019, 03:59 PM
Administrator
Hello Jason,
Thank you for your comment !

I will check to see if I have the plug and pigtail available in the morning.
I take it that this is the driver side front piece you are looking for.

Johnny
Originally Posted by Jason Paredes
Hey all,

I've been following this thread and your rebuild is amazing!!
If you don’t mind could I get a bit of help? 2007 Bentley Continental gt. Drivers side (U.S) abs cable/speed sensor has ripped. I’ve been searching everywhere for a replacement and can’t find it. Is it something that I could replace myself? Thanks! Just looking for some advice!

Last edited by Johnny Hotspur GT; 01-02-2022 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Fix QUOTE
Old 11-23-2019, 04:54 PM
Registered PM
Abs/speed sensor

Yes! Thank you soo much!!

Sorry about that! I don’t know how that even got uploaded. It wouldn’t let me delete it so I just deleted the whole comment.

thanks again.

Old 11-24-2019, 02:27 PM
Administrator
Hello Jason,
Can you please post your picture of the wire again.
As the picture is now gone, I can not recall if your wire was just cut in half, or if when it got cut you also lost the plug end.
I have two plug ends here, but if you have the plug end which I kind of thought the picture showed, then you would just splice the wires back together and heat shrink to cover and protect the splice.

Just a heads-up, as the wiring harness is on piece from the headlights to the tail lights (with the exception of the doors and trunk lid, and three plugs in the dash) there is no tracing that cut wire back to a junction plug anywhere in the harness...

Yes! Thank you soo much!!

Sorry about that! I don’t know how that even got uploaded. It wouldn’t let me delete it so I just deleted the whole comment.

thanks again.

Old 11-25-2019, 02:27 AM
nguyennhatquang has a spectacular aura aboutnguyennhatquang has a spectacular aura about
That look like 1 miles of wire...
u're master John

Old 11-25-2019, 12:56 PM
Registered PM
I do have the plug end. I will try that tonight. Thank you for all the help.

Originally Posted by Johnny Hotspur GT
Hello Jason,
Can you please post your picture of the wire again.
As the picture is now gone, I can not recall if your wire was just cut in half, or if when it got cut you also lost the plug end.
I have two plug ends here, but if you have the plug end which I kind of thought the picture showed, then you would just splice the wires back together and heat shrink to cover and protect the splice.

Just a heads-up, as the wiring harness is on piece from the headlights to the tail lights (with the exception of the doors and trunk lid, and three plugs in the dash) there is no tracing that cut wire back to a junction plug anywhere in the harness...

Old 12-01-2019, 11:45 PM
Registered PM
Electrical

Hey Johnny,

so I ended up splicing the cable and it fixed most of the issues! Thanks for all your help!
Other issue I have is when I went to drive it. Everything was fine except when I went to park it. After 5 minutes the alarms started going off.
went back and unlocked it and the alarm still kept going off. It finally stopped after a while. I had replaced the battery about a month ago.
I had it sitting since then. Could it be that it doesn’t recognize the key? The next day it locked and it wouldn’t start up.
Do you have a paypal? Want to show some appreciation for all the hard work and info you have posted through out the years.

Old 12-02-2019, 08:00 AM
Administrator
Hello Jason,
Glad the wiring worked out.

As to your alarm, when you say you replaced the battery, which battery are you referring to, the key fob battery, the left side house battery (larger), or the right side starter battery (smaller), this is from standing at the rear of the vehicle looking in the trunk.

Also, your PM is not available.
johnnyj.jiovino@comcast.net

Johnny

Hey Johnny,

so I ended up splicing the cable and it fixed most of the issues! Thanks for all your help!
Other issue I have is when I went to drive it. Everything was fine except when I went to park it. After 5 minutes the alarms started going off.
went back and unlocked it and the alarm still kept going off. It finally stopped after a while. I had replaced the battery about a month ago.
I had it sitting since then. Could it be that it doesn’t recognize the key? The next day it locked and it wouldn’t start up.
Do you have a paypal? Want to show some appreciation for all the hard work and info you have posted through out the years.

Old 12-02-2019, 03:39 PM
Registered PM
I have replaced the left side battery(bigger one)
and the key fob battery.

Old 12-02-2019, 07:31 PM
Administrator
I have replaced the left side battery(bigger one)
and the key fob battery.
Okay,
Do you have Ross-Tech or VAS5054 for scanning, we would need to see any codes you may have, faulty keyfob, antenna, or KESSY module, do you, or have you had any wetness on the driver's front floor area, the KESSY module resides under the carpet on the driver's side floorboard.
And thank You !

Johnny

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: My GT re-build in pictures !!