Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Latest update to my car.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2019, 11:20 AM
Rico.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by BWings
You guys are pretty awesome and have a lot to offer! This could be a refreshing "add" to the Bentley forum and give it a new dimension.

Right now the site is small and sleepy. We basically have only a few active members who work diligently on simple technical repairs and issues that have known fixes and keep coming up over and over, and that's good. It helps a lot out who are at the DIY maintenance place of ownership, but no reason it can't be more than that.

Creativity is always controversial. One person will like it, another will not, but the essence of the exercise is the creative part. I love low riders. Would never own one, but as a career mechanical engineer, I am fascinated by the creativity. I drive my friends nuts, but I can spend all day talking to builders at a show.

I'm not expecting anyone's Bentley will look like these any day soon, but some of the ideas I see from some of you guys is really a good spark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQLY8rFpNW4
Lol I've only just see this video you posted, some nice cars & bikes beautiful ... who's the girl with the bright white teeth matches her outfit ...

Old 09-13-2019, 01:12 PM
BWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Rico.Adams
They still sat on my bench in the garage, having treatment at the hospital 3 times a week its taking it out of me, I get back & into bed, maybe in a few weeks see how I go, I'll get them done soon ...
I understand my friend. Just curious. I know you'll do them when you are ready. Did the fabrication come out the way you wanted?

Old 09-13-2019, 02:08 PM
I understand my friend. Just curious. I know you'll do them when you are ready. Did the fabrication come out the way you wanted?
Yes mate they look fabulous, I'll post a pic tomorrow when I go into the garage.
Got to take the tips to a friends & the car to fabricate a couple of inner pipes due to slight bends, the outer ones are ok just chop a bit off, I'll sort it he has all the pipe benders & welding equipment ... Ill take some pics of the pipes & fitting from under the car ...

Last edited by Rico.Adams; 09-13-2019 at 02:17 PM.
Old 09-15-2019, 07:29 AM
Exhaust Tips made to measure ...

Old 09-15-2019, 09:32 AM
BWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Rico.Adams
Exhaust Tips made to measure ...

Wow, they look nice! Can't wait to see your install.

Old 09-15-2019, 09:59 AM
Wow, they look nice! Can't wait to see your install.
Yah got them just the size I needed, looked high & low but no one did the size.I asked the company in Taiwan if they knew of anyone & put me in touch with a company, sent them a tech drawing & here we are ... yes now getting them on the car ... lol ...

Old 04-05-2021, 01:33 PM
Daniel 08 Speed is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Roman615
You are too kind! Maybe this is my 15 minutes of fame? So, to go along with the puddle lights, now maybe I can get people interested in the new Bentley script. I think it adds a lot to the back of the car. Anyone else?
I'm gonna do this!

Old 04-05-2021, 01:55 PM
Daniel 08 Speed is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Roman615
You are too kind! Maybe this is my 15 minutes of fame? So, to go along with the puddle lights, now maybe I can get people interested in the new Bentley script. I think it adds a lot to the back of the car. Anyone else?
When I do it, I don't know if I should get the Gloss black (since my car is black, or get the chrome, so it would stand out.)

Old 01-26-2023, 07:06 AM
sazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud of
hi guys, all the links are old so not valid.

can someone give me a link to the door lights with bentley logo PLUG & PLAY version?

and 2nd question - about the exhaust mod - what it actually is and what it does?

Last edited by Johnny Hotspur GT; 01-26-2023 at 10:38 AM.