Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Latest update to my car.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2019, 03:27 PM
Roman615 will become famous soon enough
Latest update to my car.

I ordered these off eBay. They came in a two pack and fit perfectly. Took me about two minutes to install. Maybe not for everybody but I think it’s pretty cool and unique.

Old 07-03-2019, 04:21 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice.

Old 07-03-2019, 07:01 PM
BWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud of
Nice...I actually purchased them. They're sitting on a shelf waiting to be installed. Right now it's a trifle warm in my garage in AZ in July. Waiting for a little cool down...probably in November...

BTW, can you share how you fixed/wired them? Probably the wiring is intuitive, but, did you drill a new hole for the projectors? Or fix them to the existing cutout for the puddle lights?

Thanks!

Last edited by BWings; 07-03-2019 at 07:03 PM.
Old 07-03-2019, 07:03 PM
TeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud of
Battery operated? You have the link. I like to go with ppl that has somewhat of a good report from ppl that bought from them in here.

Old 07-04-2019, 12:26 AM
Originally Posted by BWings
Nice...I actually purchased them. They're sitting on a shelf waiting to be installed. Right now it's a trifle warm in my garage in AZ in July. Waiting for a little cool down...probably in November...

BTW, can you share how you fixed/wired them? Probably the wiring is intuitive, but, did you drill a new hole for the projectors? Or fix them to the existing cutout for the puddle lights?

Thanks!
They are a direct replacement for the originals. No modifications or wiring is necessary. They plug in directly when you take the old ones out. I have seen some that attach elsewhere. If you bought that kind then I would highly suggest you replace with this style. Like I said, two minutes and both were installed.

Old 07-04-2019, 12:29 AM
Originally Posted by TeamJones1962
Battery operated? You have the link. I like to go with ppl that has somewhat of a good report from ppl that bought from them in here.
They plug in directly to replace the factory lights. No battery necessary. Here is the link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Car-door-LE...kAAOSwvYZbqjuI

Old 07-04-2019, 02:47 AM
UKGT is on a distinguished road
I believe on keeping your Bentley 'All Bentley' but on this occasion i make an exception. Thanks for the info, mine are on the slow boat from China.

Old 07-04-2019, 05:11 AM
BWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud of
I have the door puddle lights, but haven't opened the package. Didn't realize they're plug/play. I also purchased another set too from Champled. They're cylindrical. I had an idea of fixing them to the bottom of the wing mirrors and feeding from those lights, but concerned about too much chopping up of the mirror bezels. I might instead look to use them in the trunk fed from the trunk light if I can get it to project onto the trunk deck when it is opened. These are the cylindrical ones:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-Project...QAAOSwYXVYz5yd

Old 07-04-2019, 06:39 AM
Rico.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
I have the door puddle lights, but haven't opened the package. Didn't realize they're plug/play. I also purchased another set too from Champled. They're cylindrical. I had an idea of fixing them to the bottom of the wing mirrors and feeding from those lights, but concerned about too much chopping up of the mirror bezels. I might instead look to use them in the trunk fed from the trunk light if I can get it to project onto the trunk deck when it is opened. These are the cylindrical ones:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-Project...QAAOSwYXVYz5yd
They nice lights but a little more work, you'll have to remove the door card to fit them, the other ones are as they say plug & play, easy to remove the stock light & replace the new light ...

Old 07-04-2019, 08:11 AM
TeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by UKGT
I believe on keeping your Bentley 'All Bentley' but on this occasion i make an exception. Thanks for the info, mine are on the slow boat from China.
Yea I seen that delivery date lol. Roman, how long did they take to get to you?

Old 07-04-2019, 08:37 AM
Originally Posted by Rico.Adams
They nice lights but a little more work, you'll have to remove the door card to fit them, the other ones are as they say plug & play, easy to remove the stock light & replace the new light ...

Yes, more work on the round ones. I have the door insert (easy install ones) too, just haven't installed them. I want to use the round ones in other places, and not the doors.

Best,

Steve

Old 07-04-2019, 09:14 AM
Rico.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, more work on the round ones. I have the door insert (easy install ones) too, just haven't installed them. I want to use the round ones in other places, and not the doors.

Best,

Steve
Im sure they'll look great once done ...

Old 07-04-2019, 09:38 AM
Originally Posted by TeamJones1962
Yea I seen that delivery date lol. Roman, how long did they take to get to you?
I believe it was a couple of weeks. Definitely worth it and I obviously still have the factory lights if I wanted to switch back for any reason. I was actually surprised at how easy the replacement was and how nice the results are.

Old 07-26-2019, 05:18 AM
Originally Posted by Roman615
I ordered these off eBay. They came in a two pack and fit perfectly. Took me about two minutes to install. Maybe not for everybody but I think it’s pretty cool and unique.
Finally opened the box and installed my puddle lights (after sitting on a shelf for 6 months). Lazy on my part as I should have at least looked at them. As Roman says, a very simple plug/play. 5 minutes at the most. I still do have another aftermarket set that are not plug/play and I might try something creative with these.....once our air temps drop below 110*F.....

Old 07-26-2019, 07:32 AM
Finally opened the box and installed my puddle lights (after sitting on a shelf for 6 months). Lazy on my part as I should have at least looked at them. As Roman says, a very simple plug/play. 5 minutes at the most. I still do have another aftermarket set that are not plug/play and I might try something creative with these.....once our air temps drop below 110*F.....
Just received mines they other day. Still haven’t put them in (same laziness on my part) but I’ll get to it in the next few days. Honestly, I never even knew there were lights down there till I seen that post 🤣🤣. I still have mirror L.E.D’s from 3 months ago I haven’t installed yet. My mind also been elsewhere since I seen my front bumper cracked and realized someone tapped me. Now I have to get that replaced.

Last edited by TeamJones1962; 07-26-2019 at 07:38 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Latest update to my car.