Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Bentley low power

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2021, 04:35 PM
Realdeal12 is an unknown quantity at this point
All right so what I was referring to is in 09 central electronics. Go to adaption and Energy management shut off priority center and that gives you a range of 0 to 14. Mine was set at 12 and standard and reset is set to zero. I’m going to upload the scan after I did that and see if tomorrow when I come to the vehicle if it automatically turns on without having to do the emergency start procedure.

Old 05-28-2021, 05:47 PM
Administrator
Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !
@Realdeal12 ,
Very interesting, is there any indication as to what the 0-14 represents, minutes, hours, and if set to zero, does it never go to sleep, as I type this I am thinking that my thinking doesn't make sense, as you had yours set at 12, and you said it would shut down in a couple of hours or so...

Johnny

Old 05-29-2021, 01:57 AM
CatmanV2 has much to be proud ofCatmanV2 has much to be proud ofCatmanV2 has much to be proud ofCatmanV2 has much to be proud ofCatmanV2 has much to be proud ofCatmanV2 has much to be proud ofCatmanV2 has much to be proud ofCatmanV2 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Johnny Hotspur GT
Hello All,
I just want to be super clear, I am not talking about any of the dome lights, or other standard lighting in the doors, lower dash, or overhead dome lights front or rear, I am talking about the two tiny golden yellow LED lights the are integrated into the bottom of the center of the windshield rear view mirror, lately, mine always seem to on as I approach the locked vehicle, even if I do not have any keys with me..

Johnny
I don't think I even have those! I will check shortly!

Currently Mrs C's Alfa filler flap needs a fix so that's first!

C

Old 05-29-2021, 03:20 AM
CatmanV2 has much to be proud ofCatmanV2 has much to be proud ofCatmanV2 has much to be proud ofCatmanV2 has much to be proud ofCatmanV2 has much to be proud ofCatmanV2 has much to be proud ofCatmanV2 has much to be proud ofCatmanV2 has much to be proud of
Right that's sorted.

@Johnny Hotspur GT I do have the LED's of which you speak. They certainly do not seem to stay on all the time. However I can't see them outside of the car in daylight. When it gets dark (probably not tonight or tomorrow as I'm busy) I'll pop my phone on the console and record how long it takes them to go off. Right now the phone can't even see them due to effectively looking at the sky

C

Old 05-29-2021, 04:43 PM
AlistairD is an unknown quantity at this point
@Johnny Hotspur GT My 2010 GT also has them. Didn't notice them coming on as I approached but definitely on as I opened the boot/trunk and again when I locked the car. They were not on a few minutes later but forgot to time them...

A

Old 06-04-2021, 03:18 PM
Realdeal12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Alright so I found the problem. The Telephone was drawing and therefore it was causing a draw forcing the car into sleep mode. I pulled the 28 fuse which is the telephone and the draw went away.