BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

What color combo for E46 M3?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 02:24 PM
///Milan is on a distinguished road
What color combo for E46 M3?

Alright fellas, seems like I'm going to be picking up an M3 and I've been agonizing over colors. I think my main choice is going to be Steel Grey with Imola interior. I'm more into the classy combos as opposed to the flash colors like Laguna Seca (even though I love it). How hard is it to find Individual M3's and where's the best place to buy one? Thanks for the help.

Old 01-07-2008, 04:59 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
why not buy my brother's m3
silver with imola, navi, BBS wheels, pretty well loaded.
PM me for details.

Raja

Old 01-07-2008, 06:52 PM
PM sent

Old 01-07-2008, 06:56 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
sounds nice raja

Old 01-07-2008, 07:06 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Carbon black/ Cinnamon. Good luck though, Couldn't find the right one so I ended up ordering a 335!

Old 01-07-2008, 07:15 PM
jay_ftw will become famous soon enough
I have a titanium silver over black leather for sale.

Old 01-07-2008, 07:20 PM
Hey Jay, yours was one of the first ones I looked at, and it's definately an option I just wanted to check out some of the other interiors, I don't want another black interior again.

Joey, I thought about the 335 and I'd love a newer car but I'm not sure about the newer BMW's, plus I really want an M. What put you over the edge, just not being able to find the M you wanted??

And does cinnamon look as orange in person as it does in pictures? I looked at it but only online so I wasn't sure if it's really an orangey color or if it's more of a brown.

Thanks for all the responses so far boys. This car's replacing an old car of mine which got written off by an idiot who decided to pull a Uturn right infront of me without looking.

Old 01-07-2008, 07:36 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
The cinnamon is 100% GORGEOUS. Not orangey, simply perfect. I tried to order my car in CB/Cinn but it wasn't possible.

As for the M3 V 335, I was coming from a bare bones highly modded N/A E36 M3... so in the end I figured "If I'm going away from stark towards amenity and 'luxury' why not go all the way and have some torque as well." I'm EXTREMELY happy with it. On the other hand, had I found a low miles CB/Cinn M3 before I ordered the 3er it would have been a done deal. You have to spend a lot of time in the 335 before you appreciate it-- I think after 2k miles of driving most would take a 335 over an M3. Since Aug I've put 8500 on the car and it just gets better and better.

That being said, you aren't married to a car. If you decide you want a change, at the price point M3's are at now, you can get in and out at minimal cost and move on if you so choose.

Regardless, the E46 M3 is so much fun. Enjoy the hell out of it!

Joe

Old 01-07-2008, 07:39 PM
Originally Posted by thatg
aint nothin' wrong wit dat
Thanks dude

But this ain't bad either...

(Sechsgang's former M... on H&R PCS)

Old 01-07-2008, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by JoeyG
The cinnamon is 100% GORGEOUS. Not orangey, simply perfect. I tried to order my car in CB/Cinn but it wasn't possible.

As for the M3 V 335, I was coming from a bare bones highly modded N/A E36 M3... so in the end I figured "If I'm going away from stark towards amenity and 'luxury' why not go all the way and have some torque as well." I'm EXTREMELY happy with it. On the other hand, had I found a low miles CB/Cinn M3 before I ordered the 3er it would have been a done deal. You have to spend a lot of time in the 335 before you appreciate it-- I think after 2k miles of driving most would take a 335 over an M3. Since Aug I've put 8500 on the car and it just gets better and better.

That being said, you aren't married to a car. If you decide you want a change, at the price point M3's are at now, you can get in and out at minimal cost and move on if you so choose.

Regardless, the E46 M3 is so much fun. Enjoy the hell out of it!

Joe
Thanks for the words of wisdom. Here's some pics of my dearly departed.

Here's another angle to show how much of a crumple it was. And my ballin *** rental Hyundai.

Old 01-07-2008, 07:45 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Milan,

PM sent with pix.

Old 01-07-2008, 07:47 PM
Hmmm... seeing that you come from an E36, I think you should investigate 335land a bit further.

It was a really great change switching to the E92 because, just like you and your 328, I had to wind out my M3 ALL the time (especially considering it had a 3.46 diff). The 335 will build boost REALLY quickly (tiny little snails) in whatever gear and PULL. It's pretty freakish/stunning considering the thing is "just" a 3-series. I don't even want to get into tuning these things either...

Seriously, you NEED to go drive one. Now.

Joe (stirring the pot).

Old 01-07-2008, 07:58 PM
Freakin' amazing

Old 01-07-2008, 08:16 PM
pattymcfatty76 is a jewel in the roughpattymcfatty76 is a jewel in the roughpattymcfatty76 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by JoeyG
Freakin' amazing
omg that interior is GORGEOUS!!!

Old 01-07-2008, 10:03 PM
Wow that car is stunning. Hey Joe, what's your take on SMG vs 6 speed?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What color combo for E46 M3?