and this is why you're a stud/baller

Old 08-14-2008, 07:50 PM
Banned
*STATUS* is on a distinguished road
lol... 15 if i drive like a Grand Ma... 10-12

Old 09-14-2008, 10:15 PM
kglesq is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jawwadh
what does that even mean?? If u really think about it, we in the us waste sooo much its so terrible while others starve. Part of being human is caring for others. And honestly, if u look at the past aka colonialism and such... we screwed over the entire world to get it it. Remember that?

Well aren't we the armchair idealist? Hey, while you're on the subject of waste, why are you spending precious time on the internet jerking off about cars when you could be out running a food drive. Perhaps you could right some of the wrongs of 'colonialism.' Further, get rid of that STi, your computer, your TV, and every other convenience in your life, and send the money to one of those folks we 'screwed over.' Given that we did it to the 'entire world,' worthy recipients for the spoils of your soul-cleansing should be easy to find.

There are few things more obnoxious than listening to folks spout this sort of crap. That you do so from behind your own personal computer, which you went down to the store to buy in your nice car, so that you could do your homework for your classes at your top-flight university, and while sitting in your comfortable, climate controlled home with phone, internet, television, running water, sewer, and electricity, is the height of hypocrisy.

The fact of the matter is that YOU are the beneficiary of all of that alleged world-screwing, benefits which YOU not only accept, but in fact feel entitled to. How can you expect to be taken seriously in your railing against all these things when you so willingly avail yourself of the benefits therefrom?

I'm sure you'll have some witty rejoinder to this post, but nothing will change the fundamental question: Are you willing to give up the benefits that have been conferred upon you by the alleged conduct which is the subject of your disdain? My fearless prediction: No, you're not.