BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

****Practice e92 M3 Shoot - need some advice and opinions plz!!!****

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 11:46 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
****Practice e92 M3 Shoot - need some advice and opinions plz!!!****

this is 335_II car, after being kicked out of a garage we ended up shooting at his place. anyways, a few weeks ago i received two AB800s and today i finally had some time to use them for some car shots. im very new to off camera shooting and dont really know what im doing lol. so i'm seeking your help to see if theres anything you guys could find that i am doing wrong or whatever, or if theres any tips you might have that could help me improve. i would greatly appreciate your opinions and help!

Last edited by j.a.cadet; 12-05-2008 at 12:17 AM.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:07 AM
empunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of light
whoa I like that interior shot.

Old 12-05-2008, 01:29 AM
a_Y
a_Y has a spectacular aura abouta_Y has a spectacular aura about
+1 interior shot is excellent!

Old 12-05-2008, 03:59 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by a_Y
+1 interior shot is excellent!
+2 seems to be from a bmw brochure.

Old 12-05-2008, 08:01 AM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
haha thanks guys, i appreciate the kind words

Old 12-05-2008, 10:36 AM
///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about
great shots!

Old 12-05-2008, 11:15 AM
SoCal97M3 will become famous soon enough
Great shots....especially the interior one!

Might want to think about changing that license plate though

Nice M!

SoCal

Old 12-05-2008, 12:06 PM
floridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud of
Nicely done, I was along side an E92 M last night and dang this car is sexy.

Old 12-05-2008, 12:17 PM
Torn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud of
nice shots man, Especially that interior shot, really great work!

Old 12-05-2008, 02:25 PM
Slowturbo has a spectacular aura aboutSlowturbo has a spectacular aura aboutSlowturbo has a spectacular aura about
fox red extended leather=the sex

Old 12-05-2008, 02:42 PM
thanks guys

Old 12-05-2008, 06:02 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
wow, great photography!!

Old 12-05-2008, 06:08 PM
thanks fly guy!

Old 12-06-2008, 02:10 PM
RaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

Thats EXACTLY how i want to get mine...im still debating between fox and black interrior tho! awesome shots though night shots are hard to do and i like the interior pic too, good work sick car.

Old 12-06-2008, 03:01 PM
Originally Posted by RaminGTI20
Thats EXACTLY how i want to get mine...im still debating between fox and black interrior tho! awesome shots though night shots are hard to do and i like the interior pic too, good work sick car.
yeah man its real nice, i was thinking tho if i ever got an M3 i would get it in white as well but with the greyish/light blue interior.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ****Practice e92 M3 Shoot - need some advice and opinions plz!!!****