Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Polished my black car today (warning, Honda content!)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 03:03 PM
Flite is on a distinguished road
Polished my black car today (warning, Honda content!)

I guess the intimidation is over. This is the first time I've let myself really mess with a black car. I'm going to take the wheels off again tomorrow until my suspension goodies get here. That's why I didn't spend much time on them (ok, no time).

Porter cable
Lake Country pads
Pinnacle Polishes
Pinnacle Sealer
Yellow pad/fine polish on trunk and passenger door
Orange pad/ fine polish on whole car
White pad/ultra fine polish on whole car
Black pad/Paint sealer on whole car

I ordered some Lusso Oro from a detailersdomain.com group buy. I'll do the final wax in a few days when it gets here. Here'e the link to the group buy if anybody is interested in Lusso Oro:

https://www.detailersdomain.com/inde...ROD&ProdID=214

I recommend detailersdomain.com to anybody. Phil's customer service is second to none.

Before:

After:

Old 01-01-2008, 03:03 PM
And a few more:

haha:

Old 01-01-2008, 03:31 PM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
The last one was the Best !

Old 01-01-2008, 03:38 PM
///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about
more pictures of the Playboy please!

Old 01-01-2008, 03:39 PM
///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about
ohh btw great work on the car lollll

Old 01-01-2008, 03:46 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like you did a GREAT job man........and nice S2K....now drop it and throw on a front lip and your GOOD

Old 01-01-2008, 03:52 PM
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Looks like you did a GREAT job man........and nice S2K....now drop it and throw on a front lip and your GOOD
That's coming. Christmas and the HREs wiped out my car fund for a little while and I've only had the car a few months. I'm going to order some KW V3s within the next few weeks for it.

Thanks for the compliments guys. This is the first time I've tried to really work on a black car. I think it turned out ok for an amateur.

Old 01-01-2008, 04:59 PM
Pats300zx is on a distinguished road
Car looks awesome. Nice work. I just ordered some Lusso Oro as well from DD. Should be here tomorrow. I can't wait to give it a try.

Old 01-02-2008, 06:50 AM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the ups I appreciate it, nice work on the car!

Old 01-02-2008, 01:07 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
LOL, I love the last shot, she is a hottie!

Looks good! One thing, once you start to keep you car appearance up, it can be a little consuming on a black car!

Old 01-03-2008, 04:04 PM
teckcar13 is on a distinguished road
Nice work

Old 01-04-2008, 01:30 PM
SPG
SPG is on a distinguished road
What Wax Did you use in these Pics the Lusso or Pinnacle Polishes? looks great ..

Old 01-04-2008, 06:08 PM
Originally Posted by SPG
What Wax Did you use in these Pics the Lusso or Pinnacle Polishes? looks great ..

I used pinnacle polishes for paint correction and Pinnacle finishing glaze/paint sealer for protection..... so far. I ordered Lusso Oro a couple days ago and will apply that for added protection and depth as soon as it get's here.

Old 01-09-2008, 02:20 PM
Linko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura about
Nice Job man... The car is completely looking better than the set of photos before. BTW!! What is wrong with Honda? I drive one...

Old 01-09-2008, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by Linko4
Nice Job man... The car is completely looking better than the set of photos before. BTW!! What is wrong with Honda? I drive one...
Thank you, and there's nothing wrong with Hondas. I have 2 of them. I just know that I'm on a primarily Porsche site. It was tongue in cheek. Even if I could buy myself a 911tt right now, I'd keep the S2000.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Polished my black car today (warning, Honda content!)