Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

£9,000 Detail in Kuwait coming soon (Miracle style)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 11:22 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
£9,000 Detail in Kuwait coming soon (Miracle style)

Well I got a call last week from Paul a good friend of mine on the phone call he asked me if I can ship some product out to Kuwait for him.

I was like really Kuwait, it must be something huge.....I said what are you doing another Veyron right?...he chuckled and said yes. (this will be the most expensive detail ever! $18,000 USD)

I said sure thing I'll ship it out for you. Anyway he gave me this enormous list and I said sure thing....the package is now waiting for him in Kuwait.

This is one of Paul's 61 step details and it will be done over a 7 day stay over there.

BTW he invited me but I declined. I said maybe on the next one seeing that you will probably be a hit over there. :applause2:

I will be updating this post once Paul gets back....but for now here are the cars that will be worked on.

and the big one....

Enjoy and keep an eye out for the updates...

Old 05-29-2008, 11:51 PM
Grouse is on a distinguished road
Fantastic, You need to open a shop and warehouse. Then have a grand opening party. I'm more than happy to fly out and buy crap.

Old 05-29-2008, 11:55 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
you would be the first person on my list, maybe you can come out and do the interior segment.

Old 05-30-2008, 12:09 AM
LOL yep.

Here is my latest order...
Adam's Invisible Undercarriage Spray & 1 Gallon Refill *Special* $34.95 2 $69.90
CCS Pad 6.5 inch Orange (Polishing/Light Duty Compounding) $8.33 24 $199.92
Menzerna PO 106FA (very very limited qty) $49.95 6 $299.70
Menzerna Super Intensive Polish 32 oz (aka PO83 and PO85RD3.02) $49.95 6 $299.70

Old 05-30-2008, 12:10 AM
Optimum No Rinse™ Wash & Shine 1 gallon $39.95 2 $79.90
Lake Country 6.5" Foamed Wool Pads $12.95 4 $51.80

Old 05-30-2008, 12:13 AM
Former Vendor
just got it thanks!

Old 05-30-2008, 12:19 AM
Zaks will become famous soon enoughZaks will become famous soon enough
So Paul of Miracle Detail is doing 2 cars for $18,000 ?? amazing

Why does he need you to ship him products? Doesn't he have his own? Just curious and much much props to him

Old 05-30-2008, 12:22 AM
Former Vendor
I think that's for one car, $18k.

He's got to fly over there and clear customs, how many bags would you want to carry on with you, wouldn't you want to just leave the products there anyway, I'm sure there's going to be more details there after this one.

Old 05-30-2008, 01:02 AM
Zaks will become famous soon enoughZaks will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by detailersdomain
I think that's for one car, $18k.

He's got to fly over there and clear customs, how many bags would you want to carry on with you, wouldn't you want to just leave the products there anyway, I'm sure there's going to be more details there after this one.
That makes sense... that guy's amazing

Old 05-30-2008, 03:17 AM
Pats300zx is on a distinguished road
Can't wait to see Paul's writeup and pics on this one

Old 05-30-2008, 03:33 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Why in the world would anyone spend $18K to detail two relatively new vehicles that appear to be in good shape?

Is there no one in that part of the world that can do this sort of work?

Old 05-30-2008, 05:09 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by deputydog95
Why in the world would anyone spend $18K to detail two relatively new vehicles that appear to be in good shape?

Is there no one in that part of the world that can do this sort of work?
I think he said $18K for ONE...

Old 05-30-2008, 05:18 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
I think he said $18K for ONE...
Well, that's even crazier if so. Now I know why gas is $4 a gallon

Old 05-30-2008, 06:13 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by deputydog95
Well, that's even crazier if so. Now I know why gas is $4 a gallon
I've never seen Paul's work in person, so I'm not going to jump on his band wagon just yet. If he is delivering what he's marketed, then the market will dictate his compensation. If it's worth it to the client and he/she is happy, that's all that matters.

Old 05-30-2008, 07:00 AM
Former Vendor
Yes 100% agree with Moe on that one. Its what the customer wants and if Paul delivers then that's great.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: £9,000 Detail in Kuwait coming soon (Miracle style)