Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Does the Enzo remind you of a transformer?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2006, 01:32 PM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
Does the Enzo remind you of a transformer?

Does the Ferrari Enzo remind you of a transformer?

Old 09-04-2006, 01:34 PM
pitbullforte has a spectacular aura aboutpitbullforte has a spectacular aura about
after the pharell feat. gwen stefani " can i have it like that", yes...

Old 09-19-2006, 12:14 AM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
BE A MAN AND TELL ME WHO NEG REPPED ME

*****!

Now I cant get sleep

Old 09-19-2006, 12:17 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Neg rep my man Ryan!!!! Where!?!?!?! Who?!!?! WTF?!?!?! I'm with you man...go to sleep...

Old 09-19-2006, 12:30 AM
Originally Posted by TUUNER
Neg rep my man Ryan!!!! Where!?!?!?! Who?!!?! WTF?!?!?! I'm with you man...go to sleep...
But they disgraced my SOUL!!!!

I can never show my face again

Know a good plastic surgeon?

Old 09-19-2006, 12:35 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Look, just ask yourself, do they have a 2006 Dauer 962 with Spidermonkey hide interior??? NO!!! They do not!!! All is well again...

Old 09-19-2006, 12:35 AM
^^and tell your boy motorsportsnick that I need him to respond to the PM I sent today...thx!!! Next time I'm in SD, I'll buzz ya...

Old 09-19-2006, 01:04 AM
Originally Posted by TUUNER
^^and tell your boy motorsportsnick that I need him to respond to the PM I sent today...thx!!! Next time I'm in SD, I'll buzz ya...
lol you crack me up! I just spilled guinness all over myself but after reading some of this stuff I dont care! Mostly because one look in my garage and I can smell the high quality spidermonkey hide MMmm MMmmm

Ill see if nicks on AIM....