Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

My Garage. Like no other.

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Old 06-22-2008, 10:59 PM
Salespunk is on a distinguished road
I am jealous of you. I live around the corner from your old house and am stuck here until my kids graduate from HS. I can't wait to see the finished house and hopefully you will have a house warming party.

BTW do you talk to Scott anymore? He said he knew you and he fell of the face of the planet thanks to his GF.

Old 06-22-2008, 11:10 PM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Salespunk
I am jealous of you. I live around the corner from your old house and am stuck here until my kids graduate from HS. I can't wait to see the finished house and hopefully you will have a house warming party.

BTW do you talk to Scott anymore? He said he knew you and he fell of the face of the planet thanks to his GF.
Man your chilling, that is a great neighborhood to be in. I miss it... my kids loved it there. And yeah Scott is M.I.A. But Scott is a great guy for sure. I think maybe he over did it on the Audizine.

Old 06-23-2008, 08:01 AM
inkwell is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by mountainC4
Bump again, anyone know of any? I have built a few but would love to see more ideas. This looks like a great house and I will follow for sure.
Does anyone know?

Luigi

Old 06-23-2008, 08:46 AM
Hassan is on a distinguished road
I like alot of the new green pre-fabs, they also do alot of custom design

http://www.mkd-arc.com/

http://www.modern-modular.com/

http://www.livinghomes.net

http://www.hivemodular.com/index.html

Old 06-23-2008, 11:48 PM
Salespunk is on a distinguished road
Not to thread jack, but I thought you would find this funny. I saw Scott at the car wash about 6 months ago with his girlfriend. He tried to pretend that I wasn't there for a while and then got up to talk with me when Tara went inside. We started talking and I asked how he was doing. The direct quote was "Miserable and waiting to die". I felt so sorry for him. I was on Audizine when he was on there and the stuff he posted was nothing to get upset about.

Anyway I would love to check out your house sometime while it is under construction. In return I will buy you lunch. Let me know if you are up for it.

Old 06-24-2008, 12:31 AM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Salespunk
Not to thread jack, but I thought you would find this funny. I saw Scott at the car wash about 6 months ago with his girlfriend. He tried to pretend that I wasn't there for a while and then got up to talk with me when Tara went inside. We started talking and I asked how he was doing. The direct quote was "Miserable and waiting to die". I felt so sorry for him. I was on Audizine when he was on there and the stuff he posted was nothing to get upset about.

Anyway I would love to check out your house sometime while it is under construction. In return I will buy you lunch. Let me know if you are up for it.
Again, Scott is great guy sucks to hear that. Maybe after Cars and Coffee or Carlsbad meet we can head out to the garage "project".

Old 06-24-2008, 12:42 AM
Originally Posted by inkwell
Does anyone know?

Luigi
Yeah I would love to see another modern garage. I feel like I have to make up my own aesthetic here. Black/white tiles and red/white walls won't work is this style of house.

Old 06-24-2008, 06:55 AM
candyman168 is on a distinguished road
Hey Gomez, your car looks really good with that wing!!! Its cool that we both are building a modern house and we both have black CS! but mine is with the TechArt stuff but I'm also doing the gt3 front bumper, already painting it. Too bad I cant do your rear wing too because already have the TA wing which cost a lot already.
Anyway I just started a thread on my project so please check it out and let me know what you think.

Old 06-24-2008, 03:37 PM
inkwell is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by gomez
Yeah I would love to see another modern garage. I feel like I have to make up my own aesthetic here. Black/white tiles and red/white walls won't work is this style of house.
I don't know of any sites that offer modern garages alone, other than the one I posted in a thread. But the is a magazine called Dwell that may have a forum on there site, that deals with modern homes, especially loft style homes.

Luigi

Old 06-24-2008, 05:44 PM
ldc
ldc is a jewel in the roughldc is a jewel in the roughldc is a jewel in the rough
One word, WOW.

dc

Old 06-25-2008, 12:15 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
looks like it'll be nice and different.
Can't wait to see it complete.

Old 06-26-2008, 09:30 AM
heinekendesign is on a distinguished road
Interesting Project.

I am working on a three story four car garage idea. With a lift, first,a nd second story drive in, and a third story library on my 6 acre property here in Kansas City. I have a 3000 sf shop/garage behind, that will go thru major renovations (modernization) in a few years. I really like the design you choose for the house. Here in the midwest it is hard to find designers to work with people like me due to most of the time I am building for them, and now I am building for my self. The misses, and I have a modest 2300 sf modern home (glass, concrete, stainless steel, marble, and granite). Doing some landscape design work today. I am a sculptor/fabricator by trade, and build mostly for parks, and corporate clients. If you need a sculpture for your place, I do alot of stainless, and copper fabrications. Have a great day, and look forward to seeing more of your project.

I found this forum by originally googling "modern garage" and found you. Nice site you all have here.

Bill Heineken
Heineken Design
abheinekendesign@alo.com

Thanks,

Bill Heineken

Old 06-26-2008, 04:56 PM
shicane is on a distinguished road
Gomez.. you picked a great archi-firm with great architects.. its always a pleasure seeing james' designs.

cant wait to see it completed~!

Old 06-27-2008, 04:19 PM
Rob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by heinekendesign
I am working on a three story four car garage idea. With a lift, first,a nd second story drive in, and a third story library on my 6 acre property here in Kansas City.
Sounds like a cool project, Bill. Definitely hard to find much modern stuff here in KC. Would love to see pics of your house and garage.

If you haven't found an architect yet, eldorado architects does really cool modern stuff and has won quite a few awards for their work.

Old 07-03-2008, 12:18 AM
INI
INI will become famous soon enoughINI will become famous soon enough
top notch work...well done

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Quick Reply: My Garage. Like no other.