Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

Glistening Perfection Spotless Water de-ionized filtration system Group Buy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 06:11 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Moe, I want an Airmax Blower...please send me an email and let me know what you need to complete the purchase...thanks!!!

Thomas

Old 10-24-2007, 08:59 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TUUNER
Moe, I want an Airmax Blower...please send me an email and let me know what you need to complete the purchase...thanks!!!

Thomas
Sounds great Thomas. I'll shoot an invoice over tonight and will order the unit tomorrow. You should have it by Friday.

Old 10-24-2007, 09:10 PM
JPG
JPG is on a distinguished road
Moe, does the CR System have a pass-thru valve to use while washing the car (and not needing the treated water) to eliminate the need to disconnect the hose or the need for a 2nd hose to speed things up?

Thanks

Old 10-24-2007, 09:19 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JPG
Moe, does the CR System have a pass-thru valve to use while washing the car (and not needing the treated water) to eliminate the need to disconnect the hose or the need for a 2nd hose to speed things up?

Thanks
I can find out if cr makes an accessory to allow for the path-thru.

Old 10-24-2007, 11:49 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
Sounds great Thomas. I'll shoot an invoice over tonight and will order the unit tomorrow. You should have it by Friday.
Awesome. I will keep my eyes open for the invoice. Perfect. Just in time for the weekend wash!!!

Thanks again for everything.

Thomas

Old 10-24-2007, 11:51 PM
Turbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond repute
Good question...Moe...how many confirmed orders to you have on this group buy so far?

Chris

Originally Posted by JPG

Thanks

Old 10-25-2007, 01:51 PM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
hm.. if this product works, i'm defintely interested. i guess the 30 day money-back also helps... what is the count? i may be interested

Old 10-25-2007, 02:25 PM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
Hey Moe, im interested but not 100% yet. I'll let you guys know!

Would that air max blower replace the need for me to buy an air compressor to blow out water from all the cracks?

Old 10-25-2007, 08:11 PM
Premium Sponsor
I can find out if cr makes an accessory to allow for the path-thru.
Spoke w/ CR today and they don't recommend the pass-thru valve. The amount of residual water left in the hose is not di and will cause spotting. The switch takes less than 30 seconds from tap water to di hookup if you do it manually.

Old 10-25-2007, 08:11 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by angldrkns9
hm.. if this product works, i'm defintely interested. i guess the 30 day money-back also helps... what is the count? i may be interested
With you confirmed, we'd have 6.

Old 10-25-2007, 08:13 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by aaronchanfilms
Hey Moe, im interested but not 100% yet. I'll let you guys know!

Would that air max blower replace the need for me to buy an air compressor to blow out water from all the cracks?
Yes; the airmax would be better as it filters the air as well. This way, you're not spraying the residual moister in your compressed air canister. You'll love the unit. The Airmax will come with a 30-day Money Back Garauntee from Glistening Perfection, not Airmax. That's how much I believe in the unit.

Old 10-25-2007, 09:33 PM
2SCOOPS is on a distinguished road
How much are the replacement filters? I have 4 cars that I have to take care of and at 20 washes, I'll need new filters soon. I may want to order a set of filters with the unit? Let me know.

Old 10-25-2007, 09:41 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by 2SCOOPS
How much are the replacement filters? I have 4 cars that I have to take care of and at 20 washes, I'll need new filters soon. I may want to order a set of filters with the unit? Let me know.
REPOST.....I got a PM about the refill of the resin. If you buy the resin in the bulk container, it's not too big, it's $195. The bulk resin will recharge the unit 3 times, so that's $65 a refill. You will typically get anywhere from 10-30 rinses out of the system. If you wash weekly, that's about 2.5-8 months of resin.

Old 10-25-2007, 09:43 PM
kermit_S is on a distinguished road
Yes; the airmax would be better as it filters the air as well. This way, you're not spraying the residual moister in your compressed air canister. You'll love the unit. The Airmax will come with a 30-day Money Back Garauntee from Glistening Perfection, not Airmax. That's how much I believe in the unit.
Moe,

can you pm me the price on the airmax blower, I have been looking for something like this rather then buying a compressor.

Bri

Opps sorry overlooked your previous post, how can I go about ordering one from you?

Last edited by kermit_S; 10-25-2007 at 09:47 PM.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:58 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by kermit_S
Moe,

can you pm me the price on the airmax blower, I have been looking for something like this rather then buying a compressor.

Bri

Opps sorry overlooked your previous post, how can I go about ordering one from you?
PM Sent

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Glistening Perfection Spotless Water de-ionized filtration system Group Buy