Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

Glistening Perfection Spotless Water de-ionized filtration system Group Buy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 10:52 PM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
How about you just drop your car off and I'll wash it for you... WT!

Originally Posted by bumble996
Aaron - go with the CR!! that way I can drive down the street and wash my car at your place!! J/K

Moe's stands behind his stuff, you'll be set man.

Old 10-29-2007, 05:44 PM
JPG
JPG is on a distinguished road
Moe,

Count me in for the combo. I will take the CR and the Airmax.

Thanks

Old 10-29-2007, 11:01 PM
mase is on a distinguished road
moe,
please count me in for both as well...

I'd also like you to detail my new F430. It's 6 weeks old and the dealer did a terrible job prepping the black paint for delivery...

maybe i can grab the items at the same time as the detail? maybe a package discount?

Old 10-29-2007, 11:13 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
moe, not sure if you got my email. I have been charged twice from my pp account with the pp debit card info I had emailed you. I noticed the charges are pending, you should be able to cancel one of the charges.

tia,
oak

Old 10-29-2007, 11:37 PM
Banned
crazy1323 can only hope to improve
It was either this or a new set of golf clubs and I went with the CR. I know it will be worth it. Being a college kid every little bit of time I can save helps. It also helps to get away from school for a while and detail my car.

Old 10-29-2007, 11:58 PM
JPG
JPG is on a distinguished road
Moe,

I could not reply to your PM since I am a low count poster! I will call you tomorrow with my information.

Thanks

Old 10-30-2007, 08:20 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by oak
moe, not sure if you got my email. I have been charged twice from my pp account with the pp debit card info I had emailed you. I noticed the charges are pending, you should be able to cancel one of the charges.

tia,
oak
No charges came through on my end...I'll call you today.

Old 10-30-2007, 10:52 AM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
No charges came through on my end...I'll call you today.
hi moe, are you sure? because your company name is on both purchases.

I tried to call you earlier. please call me asap.

Old 10-30-2007, 12:51 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by oak
hi moe, are you sure? because your company name is on both purchases.

I tried to call you earlier. please call me asap.
I figured out what happend....please call me.

Old 10-30-2007, 03:10 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by TUUNER
Moe, I want an Airmax Blower...please send me an email and let me know what you need to complete the purchase...thanks!!!

Thomas
Hi Thomas:

You should have your airmax unit by now. I'll give a $10 credit on your account since we did the Airmax group buy. Thanks for your support.

Old 10-30-2007, 03:15 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by kermit_S
Guess were going to hit 6 on the airmax very soon, Think we need 2 more guys.

Cant wait to get mine
You should have your airmax by now kermit. I've given you a $10 credit since you helped get us over the 6 unit quota. Thanks.

Old 10-30-2007, 03:18 PM
Premium Sponsor
Updated list:

1. Oak - CR
2. itzjonjon69 - CR
3. OhioGT - CR and Airmax
4. JPG - CR and Airmax
5. 2scoops - CR
6. twnj - CR
7. fri996 - CR and Airmax
8. aaronchanfilms - Airmax
9. crazy1323 - CR
10. Mase - CR and Airmax
11. Tuuner - Airmax
12. kermit S - Airmax

9 CR and 7 Airmax

I regret to inform you guys that a few members dropped off the group buy because they found a better deal on the CR. Since I did not foresee this unethical behavior, I will still honor the 10+ pricing. I don't think saving a few bucks by other members should hurt the rest of the committed members. In life you can always get a better deal around the corner. Bottom line here is integrity and support. I, and my staff, try hard to provide enthusiasts on this board with knowledge and tools to empower them when it comes to detailing. We may not always be the cheapest in town, but you always get VALUE at Glistening Perfection. The time invested to write these posts, respond to member questions, spending ample time on the phone without rushing clients, and deliver unbiased and powerful information to aid the enthusiasts is what value you take home from us. All this costs money. Those of you that have done business with Glistening Perfection know how ethical, informative, and passionate we are. I'm just disappointed that our efforts can sometimes be overshadowed by a "good deal" type of mentality. I, for one, always justify paying more for the customer service, support, and future of a business I know is out for my best interest.

Old 10-30-2007, 03:58 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Moe, I received the unit. Thanks for everything. Sorry to hear about the other members...

Thomas

Old 10-30-2007, 04:01 PM
itzjonjon69 is on a distinguished road
moe i received my CR today and just used it and im absolutely amazed by it. Probably the best thing ive spent money on in a while, btw i didnt receive the:
Bonus: einszett Perls Shampoo ($9.95 value)
Bonus: Glistening Perfection 11-Step Detail Guide ($10.00 value)
Bonus: (2) 100% Australian Sheepskin Wash Mitts ($24.95 value)

Old 10-30-2007, 04:14 PM
oak
for myself, some times it's not just about just saving money. I'm sure if you spend all day searching the net or driving around wasting gas and time you may find it cheaper, but what's your time worth?

I'm happy I can support a fellow board member. honestly, the difference is so minor that if you add the time and gas just to save a few bucks you will spend more in the long run.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Glistening Perfection Spotless Water de-ionized filtration system Group Buy