Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

Glistening Perfection Spotless Water de-ionized filtration system Group Buy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 06:53 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 2SCOOPS
Moe, I still haven't recieved the bonus stuff. Please let me know when I should see that. The CR has been in for about a week now.
Your order also has a DELIVERED status. I'll call FedEx today. Did you get my email and PM regarding your new order? I also called you.

Old 11-15-2007, 08:25 AM
2SCOOPS is on a distinguished road
I did get your phone message. Only 1 pm responding that you have pm'd and emailed and I don't have either of those.

I'm doing some work on the house so I've been getting deliveres left and right, none from you though? I'll double check again to see but I seriously doubt its here

Old 11-15-2007, 09:53 AM
2SCOOPS is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the call and clearing up the shipment Moe. First class!

Old 11-24-2007, 09:26 PM
kermit_S is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
Your order also has a DELIVERED status. I'll call FedEx today. Did you get my email and PM regarding your new order? I also called you.
Moe,

Washed my car today and just remember I still havent received the strap as of today Nov 24. Are you sure you have the correct address?

Brian

Old 12-02-2007, 02:29 PM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
Hey guys, I just used the airmax for the first time today. That thing blows hard. lol
Good stuff!