Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

Glistening Perfection Spotless Water de-ionized filtration system Group Buy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 10:18 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by itzjonjon69
moe i received my CR today and just used it and im absolutely amazed by it. Probably the best thing ive spent money on in a while, btw i didnt receive the:
Bonus: einszett Perls Shampoo ($9.95 value)
Bonus: Glistening Perfection 11-Step Detail Guide ($10.00 value)
Bonus: (2) 100% Australian Sheepskin Wash Mitts ($24.95 value)
I faxed your order to cr early, since you pre-paid so quickly Your other goodies will ship tomorrow.

Old 10-30-2007, 10:28 PM
2SCOOPS is on a distinguished road
Thanks for taking care of the rest of us Moe. Please shoot me the invoice for all the other stuff that I wanted so I can get you the money.

Old 10-31-2007, 12:34 AM
itzjonjon69 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
I faxed your order to cr early, since you pre-paid so quickly Your other goodies will ship tomorrow.
thanks moe! your the best, i def will do business with you in the future A+++

Old 10-31-2007, 10:11 AM
Turbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond repute
I'll take one of the dryers.......pm sent

Chris

Old 11-01-2007, 04:47 PM
kermit_S is on a distinguished road
You should have your airmax by now kermit. I've given you a $10 credit since you helped get us over the 6 unit quota. Thanks.
Moe,

I received the Airmax but no orthotote shoulder system.

Few days ago I sent you an email, can you check and reply.

Thanks

** Thanks for the credit on the group buy **

Bri

Old 11-01-2007, 04:51 PM
Turbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond repute
That's because he is shipping those out seperately......I received mine today.....hopefully the strap should be here tomorrow.....

Chris

Old 11-02-2007, 11:27 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kermit_S
Moe,

I received the Airmax but no orthotote shoulder system.

Few days ago I sent you an email, can you check and reply.

Thanks

** Thanks for the credit on the group buy **

Bri
You should have them by now. Please let me know if you don't.

Old 11-02-2007, 11:33 PM
You should have them by now. Please let me know if you don't.
Have not received anything as of today.

I also sent you an email about returning this item, is it possible?

Old 11-03-2007, 07:54 AM
Premium Sponsor
Have not received anything as of today.

I also sent you an email about returning this item, is it possible?
Did you want to return the Orthotote or Airmax? Please give me a call and I'll get you taken care of.

Old 11-05-2007, 11:53 AM
cpadula is on a distinguished road
im in!!

cpadula

Old 11-06-2007, 11:43 PM
Ruphix is on a distinguished road
Put me down for both the CR and Airmax please.

Old 11-07-2007, 02:49 AM
Premium Sponsor
Thank you everyone for participating in this group buy. The final tally was 9 CR Spotless units and 7 Airmax units. The Group Buy was closed on the 31st. For those of you that missed the Group Buy, you can still take advantage of the 6speed promo we offer. On the CR Spotless, SAVE 5% AND RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE U.S. On the Airmax, $249.99 & S+H IS INCLUDED. Stay tuned for the next Group Buy.......

Old 11-13-2007, 11:10 PM
Did you want to return the Orthotote or Airmax? Please give me a call and I'll get you taken care of.
Moe,

Havent received my Orthotote for the Airmax as of today. Did this get mis-shipped?

Bri

Old 11-14-2007, 08:11 PM
2SCOOPS is on a distinguished road
Moe, I still haven't recieved the bonus stuff. Please let me know when I should see that. The CR has been in for about a week now.

Old 11-15-2007, 06:52 AM
Premium Sponsor
Moe,

Havent received my Orthotote for the Airmax as of today. Did this get mis-shipped?

Bri
Got your PM. FedEx has DELIVERED status on it. I'll call them today.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Glistening Perfection Spotless Water de-ionized filtration system Group Buy