Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

Group Buy: Aeromotions Static Aero Wing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 04:28 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud of
Group Buy: Aeromotions Static Aero Wing

Hey guys,

Forged Performance and AeroMotions are teaming up to offer the first and likely only group buy on the 996 GT3 Static wing from AeroMotions. This is a limited time offer as these wings are never discounted. The AeroMotions wings are fixed, but the angle is adjustable. All mounting brackets are laser-cut and CNC bent stainless steel. In addition to this, the wings were developed in a wind tunnel. The installation is very easy and reversible. If you're looking for a noticeable increase in rear downforce, this is the way to go.

The blade is 1650mm (65") wide and 260mm deep. They are also available in a 57" blade for those looking for a more tame look.

These are in stock ready to ship immediately. MSRP is $2,199 and the group buy is 5% off for a group of 3 or 10% off for a group of 5 or more.

More technical info can be found at either of the below links:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ing-moves.html

http://aeromotions.com/

Please note this group buy is for the static wing, not the active wing.

Please PM us or call for any questions!

Call us at 770-792-0202 to place your order!

Group Buy List:

1. himself

2. Michael - FL

Last edited by Sales@Forged; 03-05-2012 at 04:41 PM.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:34 PM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
nice pics of the six. I like

Old 02-21-2012, 07:19 AM
himself is a jewel in the roughhimself is a jewel in the roughhimself is a jewel in the rough
Thanks! What is the timing on this?

-td

Old 02-21-2012, 08:03 AM
Former Vendor
Sales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud of
We have not set a firm time period, but it will likely only be offered for a few weeks. If we get 5 quick commits we can start shipping them out and extend the group buy for a little while and still honor the discount. However, I don't want to keep the first few commits waiting for too long if we do not reach 5.

Old 02-21-2012, 10:48 AM
Former Vendor
Wingman (AeroM) is on a distinguished road
We have a new porsche end plate coming out. Here are the renders on an RS. Note, the wing mounting hardware is not correct. This was an old model used just to try out the end plate configurations.

Old 02-21-2012, 02:36 PM
cfjan is on a distinguished road
Nice.. I like the look of the new end plate better!

Old 02-21-2012, 06:07 PM
kk2
kk2 is on a distinguished road
Group buy includes the new end plate?

Old 02-21-2012, 08:35 PM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
end plates nice, Let me know when you set up a GB for the moving wing and new endplate.

Old 02-21-2012, 09:49 PM
himself is a jewel in the roughhimself is a jewel in the roughhimself is a jewel in the rough
I'm in for the buy. I'll contact Forged tomorrow.

-td

Old 02-22-2012, 06:12 AM
Former Vendor
The endplates are included with the purchase of the wing.

lopro, are you looking for the R2 active or the S2? I will talk to AM. I'm pretty sure we can include you in the GB if you want the active.

Talk to some of you soon!

-Ryan

Old 02-22-2012, 06:35 AM
kk2
kk2 is on a distinguished road
No offense meant, but for members..

The way group buys usually work, the vendor makes a list:

Then they take deposits until a certain date. A deposit gets your name on the list. Once you get enough deposits to meet the specific price, full payment is requested. If the lowest price bracket is not met by the end date, then payment is requested for that amount.

This is how I'd like to see this go, rather than having to deal with refunds or whatever happens.

Old 02-23-2012, 01:43 PM
Former Vendor
Wingman (AeroM) is on a distinguished road
We're glad you like the new plates! We've been working on them for a while. They are included in the group buy.

Originally Posted by kk2
Group buy includes the new end plate?

Old 02-23-2012, 11:21 PM
are these forsale at PfaFF in Toronto?

Old 02-24-2012, 09:35 AM
Are any shims included in the package? Or will the Porsche OEM shims work? Shims might make the flow from wing to upright a little more aethestically "pleasing" (well to me anyway).

-td

Old 02-24-2012, 09:53 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by kk2
No offense meant, but for members..

The way group buys usually work, the vendor makes a list:

Then they take deposits until a certain date. A deposit gets your name on the list. Once you get enough deposits to meet the specific price, full payment is requested. If the lowest price bracket is not met by the end date, then payment is requested for that amount.

This is how I'd like to see this go, rather than having to deal with refunds or whatever happens.
Agreed and noted. List added to the 1st post and we already have a 1 on the list! Hope to hear from more of you guys soon.

-Ryan

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Group Buy: Aeromotions Static Aero Wing