GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Grille Screen

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 01:37 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Daytonaviolet
i think speedoflight has 5k miles. i have 3300 miles. im not sure if joe got me oil or not yet, but on the safe side you can get me some too.

let's take a look at the box

i'm a few miles past 5k. did the 1st one @ 2k. so it's perfect time to do it again. i'll get a case of oil... and beer?

Old 08-22-2008, 01:45 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by speedoflight
i'm a few miles past 5k. did the 1st one @ 2k. so it's perfect time to do it again. i'll get a case of oil... and beer?
I'm at 5200. I guess Da Grudge will be the meeting ground this weekend since Fern got 2 install to do.

Old 08-22-2008, 04:10 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
I'm at 5200. I guess Da Grudge will be the meeting ground this weekend since Fern got 2 install to do.
ya there's an m3 in front of me.

Old 08-22-2008, 05:31 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
ya there's an m3 in front of me.
That M will take a few hours.

Old 08-22-2008, 05:39 PM
That M will take a few hours.
yeah that one's a big job! maybe i'll take the wifey for a nooner date to LS check out this parade lap thingy. by the time i get back, fern should be all ready and rested. his got a kid's party to go to after the M. busy day. i can't do it sunday. got a kid's party to go to myself.

Old 08-24-2008, 10:43 PM
candyman168 is on a distinguished road
FERN, great looking grills man!!!

Bring me a set of those when you come and visit again!

Dont worry, I'll have people here install it. I know you come here for different kind of work.

Old 08-24-2008, 11:14 PM
Daytonaviolet will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by candyman168
FERN, great looking grills man!!!

Bring me a set of those when you come and visit again!

Dont worry, I'll have people here install it. I know you come here for different kind of work.
wassup maurice actually mike gave me the idea to do the screens when i saw his 7gt3. i'll make you a set and bring them by next time.

Last edited by Daytonaviolet; 08-25-2008 at 01:55 AM.
Old 08-25-2008, 01:53 AM
here are few pictures from speedoflight's finished grilles

Attached Images     
Old 08-25-2008, 05:37 PM
I can't see the grill. Are you sure you put it in?

Old 08-25-2008, 05:46 PM
I can't see the grill. Are you sure you put it in?
not bad for $40 and some pizza

Old 08-25-2008, 05:50 PM
not bad for $40 and some pizza
Putting the bumper back on is more troublesome.

Old 08-25-2008, 06:21 PM
i had some oil up for grabs but no one took them! i should've said something though. they're still in my trunk if you guys want them. just short of 6qt to make 2 cars.

the grills look good.

Old 08-25-2008, 06:30 PM
i had some oil up for grabs but no one took them! i should've said something though. they're still in my trunk if you guys want them. just short of 6qt to make 2 cars.

the grills look good.

I'm still short of 4 quarts. Is it me or are these never on the shelves? I went to Kragen the first time just to find 1 and today I went to Walmart just to find only 4 more. I'm still short of 4.

Old 08-25-2008, 07:56 PM
what exact oil are you guys getting? joe, i'll grab the ones you have available

Old 08-25-2008, 11:33 PM
what exact oil are you guys getting? joe, i'll grab the ones you have available
Mobil 1 Synthetic 0w-40

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Grille Screen