GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Closure - Suncoast to the Rescue

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 01:55 PM
Edgemontvillage has a spectacular aura aboutEdgemontvillage has a spectacular aura aboutEdgemontvillage has a spectacular aura about
Closure - Suncoast to the Rescue

Back in December I posted a request for help with a replacement tire pressure label for my 2007 GT3 RS. The original owner removed it because he didn't like the look of it on the CF door sill... I wanted to replace it to preserve originality however that seemingly trivial task started what could only be described as an epic process! Here's the original thread: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...e-sticker.html

Well after several months and some very kind suggestions and offers of help by some fellow 6speeders, Ric Knab at Suncoast Porsche came through! Rather than costing me +/-US$300 as quoted by a few US and 1 Canadian Porsche dealer he was able to work the Porsche NA system and supply me with the replacement label for US$17! It's a detail item however the experience serves to demonstrate the extra effort and service excellence that I have come to expect and appreciate at Suncoast! Many thanks Ric!

Attached Images   
Old 05-18-2009, 02:00 PM
seung is on a distinguished road
good info.
for some reason mine's peeling off at the edges.
this might be a good solution for me too.
thanks!

Old 05-18-2009, 02:14 PM
chardonet will become famous soon enoughchardonet will become famous soon enough
Good for you! Glad Suncoast came through.

I am in CA, but buy a lot of stuff from them. Another reason to keep supporing them!

Old 05-18-2009, 02:23 PM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

just doin' my job, happy to help. Thanks for the kind words.

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 05-18-2009, 06:23 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Now Lloyd you just need to figure out where the factory would have installed it (down to the mm) and make sure it is straight!

Glad you figured this one out. Now you need the leather trim with white stitching that you were looking for.

Old 05-18-2009, 07:40 PM
Edgemontvillage has a spectacular aura aboutEdgemontvillage has a spectacular aura aboutEdgemontvillage has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by NorthVan997C2S
Now Lloyd you just need to figure out where the factory would have installed it (down to the mm) and make sure it is straight!

Glad you figured this one out. Now you need the leather trim with white stitching that you were looking for.
Ed, PM sent.

Old 05-18-2009, 08:08 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Really neat that they came through for ya!

Old 06-02-2009, 01:28 AM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Edgemontvillage
Back in December I posted a request for help with a replacement tire pressure label for my 2007 GT3 RS. The original owner removed it because he didn't like the look of it on the CF door sill... I wanted to replace it to preserve originality however that seemingly trivial task started what could only be described as an epic process! Here's the original thread: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...e-sticker.html

Well after several months and some very kind suggestions and offers of help by some fellow 6speeders, Ric Knab at Suncoast Porsche came through! Rather than costing me +/-US$300 as quoted by a few US and 1 Canadian Porsche dealer he was able to work the Porsche NA system and supply me with the replacement label for US$17! It's a detail item however the experience serves to demonstrate the extra effort and service excellence that I have come to expect and appreciate at Suncoast! Many thanks Ric!
Awesome! Glad Ric was able to get your sticker ... I may need one soon if I can get my OEM door sill off lol

Old 06-02-2009, 03:17 AM
ishmerc will become famous soon enough
wow,that was nice of him

Old 06-02-2009, 05:52 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
Edgemontvillage:

Guess what just arrived:

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 06-02-2009, 08:02 AM
Originally Posted by suncoastric
Edgemontvillage:

Guess what just arrived:

...the wait is over...love it. Ship it Rick!

Old 06-19-2009, 12:48 AM
stevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of light
Imagine running up on this topic - I need a tire pressure label as well. The one on my car is for 19's, but my car has the Carrera IV 18's. Wonder if a label for those exists? I think it is handy - my memory is useless for that stuff.

Old 06-19-2009, 08:53 AM
Originally Posted by stevepow
Imagine running up on this topic - I need a tire pressure label as well. The one on my car is for 19's, but my car has the Carrera IV 18's. Wonder if a label for those exists? I think it is handy - my memory is useless for that stuff.
Give Ric at Suncoast Porsche a call, I'm sure he can help - good luck.

Old 03-29-2017, 02:04 PM
JB911 is on a distinguished road
Hello,

I'm resuscitating this thread, my tire pressure sticker is a bit faded and peeling at the edge(probably from wash/wax)
I'd like to get a new one, so I emailed sun coast, not sure if Ric Knab still works there-

I searched quite a bit on these, the only site that has detailed info on different part numbers is this-since there are no pictures it's hard to tell which one to get. I could get the same one or there is a part number ending in 13 that could be the right one for my 2011 non RS:

http://www.porscheatlantaperimeterpa...770129013.html

Any input appreciated

Old 04-03-2017, 04:26 PM
JB911 is on a distinguished road
Big thanks to Ric at suncoast!
Got it today-