GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

FVD Brombacher – GT3 Rangers quest for an extremely potent exhaust & software package

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 09:46 AM
jiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to all
I assume OmahaGT has the same exhaust as Ranger except it's made in titanium ? Does he runs the fvd software too?

i think both Akrapovic and FVD are incredible exhausts there is no debate anyone picks one of the two has one of the finest exhausts out there and it's very good FVD has an Akrapovic sofware too.

Old 03-03-2010, 10:51 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GTS-R
Thanks Ranger. How much quieter is your exhaust with the rear muffler? Any resonance?
My version is not that much quieter. Marcelo's is insane. At idle it is quieter but at WOT mine sounds sweet and intense for me. My boys love it. My set up has no drone / resonance. You can talk and listen to the radio in the cabin. Problem (well not really) is that it sounds so good that you always want to have the windows down. Then it becomes tough on the radio.
Now FVD / M&M are so good that they gave me both rear sections. The swap is pretty easy and quick so I've been thinking of putting on the straight pipe center section to terrorize the neighbors for awhile.
Do you still have my #? Call me or PM me if you want.
Take care.

Ranger

Old 03-03-2010, 11:15 AM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jiaim
I assume OmahaGT has the same exhaust as Ranger except it's made in titanium ? Does he runs the fvd software too?

i think both Akrapovic and FVD are incredible exhausts there is no debate anyone picks one of the two has one of the finest exhausts out there and it's very good FVD has an Akrapovic sofware too.
Jean-Marie,

OmahaGT's is essentially the same, we custom flamed the tips for him. Here is a picture...

OmahaGT is not running our software, can't recall if he is running software at all.

Thanks,
Rhonda

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 03-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
That looks nice Rhonda but I love my set up. I want to black powdercoat my RSR tips in the meantime I'll run the straightpipe center section.
Did you get a chance to get the orange touch up paint?

Ranger

Old 03-03-2010, 04:20 PM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
^^^^^^those tips are insane

Old 03-03-2010, 07:05 PM
GTS-R is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
My version is not that much quieter. Marcelo's is insane. At idle it is quieter but at WOT mine sounds sweet and intense for me. My boys love it. My set up has no drone / resonance. You can talk and listen to the radio in the cabin. Problem (well not really) is that it sounds so good that you always want to have the windows down. Then it becomes tough on the radio.
Now FVD / M&M are so good that they gave me both rear sections. The swap is pretty easy and quick so I've been thinking of putting on the straight pipe center section to terrorize the neighbors for awhile.
Do you still have my #? Call me or PM me if you want.
Take care.

Ranger
Thanks Ranger

Old 03-04-2010, 08:56 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Very nice.

Old 03-04-2010, 09:42 AM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
That looks nice Rhonda but I love my set up. I want to black powdercoat my RSR tips in the meantime I'll run the straightpipe center section.
Did you get a chance to get the orange touch up paint?

Ranger
Ranger,

They will mix a small amount of touch up for you. I should have it on Monday. Let me know when you plan on coming up. I will check what time is good for the powder coater.

So glad that you can run both options!! Then next SBBC run should be amazing with your RS & MJSpeed's!

Thanks!
Rhonda

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 03-04-2010, 12:56 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by FLY996
Wow, that some serious gains. Great job!
Fly, Glad you went with the M&M cats! When you get them ceramic coated can you send me some pictures? A video would be great too, your car will surely sound amazing with the FVD headers, M&M cats and M&M mufflers! Great pictures in the FLY996 album as well!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Old 03-04-2010, 08:47 PM
DLJ
DLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to behold
Some more great stuff from FVD! Thanks for sharing everyone.

Old 08-17-2010, 02:42 PM
Premium Sponsor
^ Bump for George's reading pleasure

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net