GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Fabspeed vs. Fvd headers & cat.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 11:25 AM
maserm3gt3 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Fabspeed vs. Fvd headers & cat.

Anyone can tell me which headers and cat. Is better

Fabspeed or fvd in

1) performance
2) quality
3). Price

Thanks

Old 09-30-2010, 12:36 PM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
fvd hands down IMO

Old 09-30-2010, 01:31 PM
carfan has a spectacular aura aboutcarfan has a spectacular aura aboutcarfan has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by mobonic
fvd hands down IMO
Same opinion here !

Old 09-30-2010, 01:33 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to behold
Have you checked out the BBI header & cat???

Old 09-30-2010, 01:49 PM
Former Vendor
Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !
I know it is not FVD or Fabspeed but we offer a system for the GT3 as well. A few pics are up on this thread.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...haust-bbi.html

Please let me know if there are any questions I can help with. And as far as the FVD or Fabspeed, my choice if I had to pick between the two would be FVD.

Kindest Regards

Old 09-30-2010, 03:21 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Never saw any f/u dyno's or car driving videos on the system.
Was hoping to see the info and system in action.

Ranger

Old 09-30-2010, 03:58 PM
Former Vendor
Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Never saw any f/u dyno's or car driving videos on the system.
Was hoping to see the info and system in action.

Ranger
Here is a short vid I made on my I phone. Sorry if its corny, its the first vid I have ever made. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23tkZ21nxng

Old 09-30-2010, 09:39 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Betim thanks for the video. Would like to see the dyno and comparison with stock.
Very nice collecters and love the long tube design.
When you have established pricing please PM me.
I assume the system is applicable to the 997.2 GT3/RS?

Ranger

Old 10-01-2010, 03:46 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Betim thanks for the video. Would like to see the dyno and comparison with stock.
Very nice collecters and love the long tube design.
When you have established pricing please PM me.
I assume the system is applicable to the 997.2 GT3/RS?

Ranger
Will Do,

It is applicable to the .2 GT3 and RS. Thanks for your patience.

Old 10-01-2010, 05:15 PM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
I have fabspeed, the welds are perfection and the total quality is second to none IMO, I think you will be happy either way, fabspeed list is $1250 fyi