Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Anyone using a Gallardo as a daily driver

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 12:35 PM
wittenbergj is on a distinguished road
Anyone using a Gallardo as a daily driver

Anyone using a Gallardo as a daily driver ?
and if so what are your maintenance costs ?

Old 11-27-2007, 02:51 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
They are aweful to drive on a daily basis. Always worrying where to park, no space for groceries, and the negative attention is the worst. Maintenance isn't really an issue, but the resale value will plumet with the extra miles. No one wants to buy them with more than 3k miles

Old 11-27-2007, 06:42 PM
arcticsilver997 is on a distinguished road
Negative attention?

Old 11-27-2007, 07:52 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, people cutting you off for no reason, people brake checking you( and no I wasn't even close to tailgating), people yelling crap to your wife while your parked, etc, etc...

Old 11-27-2007, 08:10 PM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
Yeah, people cutting you off for no reason, people brake checking you( and no I wasn't even close to tailgating), people yelling crap to your wife while your parked, etc, etc...
Everything you mentioned is pretty regular behavior in L.A., regardless of what you drive.

Old 11-27-2007, 09:50 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
JonA85 is on a distinguished road

really?!?!?

Old 11-28-2007, 10:32 AM
TheBlueBlur is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlueBlur is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlueBlur is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlueBlur is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlueBlur is a glorious beacon of light
Well, theres two kinds of people on the road. Some will respect the supercar, while others will be filled with jealousy.

It all depends on where you live, but I still wouldn't drive something as flamboyant as a Gallardo daily, even if I had the money. You could still get an amazing car that doesnt stand out so much.

Old 11-28-2007, 11:37 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
Would be one badass daily driver.

Old 11-28-2007, 01:39 PM
cpham53 is on a distinguished road
Excellent performing daily driver - "negative" attention = Porsche 997 Turbo

At least in my area that's the case.

Old 11-28-2007, 02:25 PM
ErikV10 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by JonA85

really?!?!?
Very true.

Another experience was when you drive on the highway, people will be fighting for your blind spot just to take pictures of the car.

Originally Posted by TheBlueBlur
Well, theres two kinds of people on the road. Some will respect the supercar, while others will be filled with jealousy.
You will find more people who are jealous of your car than respecting it.

We had an experience like this before, someone keyed the whole left side of our 911.. and we only had it for 2 days.

Old 11-28-2007, 03:04 PM
FredS4 is on a distinguished road
There's a guy in montreal DD his gallardo even in winter!

Old 11-28-2007, 06:58 PM
ActionJaxon is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ErikV10
Very true.

Another experience was when you drive on the highway, people will be fighting for your blind spot just to take pictures of the car.

You will find more people who are jealous of your car than respecting it.

We had an experience like this before, someone keyed the whole left side of our 911.. and we only had it for 2 days.
Thats so retarded when people key someones car just for the hell of it. seriously they need to do something that low to make themselves fell better about themselves?

I've even had someone break into one of my cars and stole everything I had in it.

Old 11-28-2007, 07:18 PM
Rami will become famous soon enough
If you don't need to use the car to do groceries then it's nearly a perfect DD. Apart from the turning circle that is.

Old 11-29-2007, 12:13 PM
TTurbonegro is on a distinguished road
f*ck the attention...i would daily one if i had it..do it

Old 11-29-2007, 12:23 PM
emthree is on a distinguished road
I wonder if there's any 50k plus G's out there

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone using a Gallardo as a daily driver