Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

TT Gallardo reliability?!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 08:15 PM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
TT Gallardo reliability?!

Hey guys im thinking about buying a Gallardo and TTing it right when I get it. Has anyone heard anything about the reliability of these kits? Also in you opinion what is best, I think the Underground kit looks the most professionally done, but what do you guys think? Thanks!

Old 02-11-2009, 06:55 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DesmoRR
Hey guys im thinking about buying a Gallardo and TTing it right when I get it. Has anyone heard anything about the reliability of these kits? Also in you opinion what is best, I think the Underground kit looks the most professionally done, but what do you guys think? Thanks!

I'm so impressed with the platform of these Gallardo's and our build they come with a 2 year 24,000 mile warranty. I will pay for pick up if there is ever a problem. I have Demo Twin Turbo Gallardo here for test driving

Old 02-11-2009, 07:06 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by underground
I'm so impressed with the platform of these Gallardo's and our build they come with a 2 year 24,000 mile warranty. I will pay for pick up if there is ever a problem. I have Demo Twin Turbo Gallardo here for test driving
with respect.......

Did the green machine in your avatar and the one on Ebay (I am assuming they are the same) engine grenade? If there were problems care to share what they were and what has been done to rememdy those issues?

I am a 07 Gallardo owner and have some interest in a RELIABLE TT setup.

Old 02-11-2009, 07:24 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jbsteven
with respect.......

Did the green machine in your avatar and the one on Ebay (I am assuming they are the same) engine grenade? If there were problems care to share what they were and what has been done to rememdy those issues?

I am a 07 Gallardo owner and have some interest in a RELIABLE TT setup.

No it didnt. There was a Gallardo built by another tuner that had a issue with a engine. That was not a Underground build.

Old 02-11-2009, 07:26 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by underground
No it didnt. There was a Gallardo built by another tuner that had a issue with a engine. That was not a Underground build.
was it green?

Old 02-11-2009, 07:26 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by jbsteven
was it green?
No sir

Old 02-11-2009, 08:49 AM
cool. guess it was a different car.

Old 02-12-2009, 07:06 AM
bill3571 is on a distinguished road
i have thousands of miles already and have had 0 problems!

Old 02-13-2009, 12:06 PM
LamboTT has a spectacular aura aboutLamboTT has a spectacular aura about
I can tell you Bill's car sounds just STUPID! It's incredible sound to describe..

Bill, This is Nick, Billy at Audio Creations buddy. My old Supra and new porsche don't sound nearly as good as your lambo!

You going to the airport runway meet in Miami the day after Naples trip?

Old 02-13-2009, 09:47 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to all
g-force had over 20k miles on his first Heffner TT kit if I'm not mistaken

Old 02-14-2009, 11:22 AM
whats up Nick! i think i am doing the saturady naples run. i cant do the whole weekend..
thx for the compliments on the G-TT

Old 02-14-2009, 11:24 AM
i think there is one heffner g-tt with 50k + miles thats running around..
absolutely insane!