Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

2013 Spring event TI event

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2013, 01:54 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Exclamation 2013 Spring event TI event

I wanted to give out a few thanks to all the people involved with putting on the most recent Texas Invitational event. I want to thank all the customers (Rich, Bob, Team Bill, Cody, Mullet, Eric and Nick) for coming out to race. A huge thanks goes out to the Underground Racing team, John Reed Racing, Proline Racing, Reliable Transport, Jerry at Eurocharged, and all the others that helped out. And finally, I also want to thank all the other competitors that showed up to race. The event would not be much fun without worthy competitors, and there were certainly plenty of those as well.

This is 3rd King of the Streets that an Underground Racing TT Gallardo has won out of the 4 TI events. I was in the finals driving Cody's TT LP570 against Tag in Bill’s Orange 06 TT Gallardo. Tag ended up taking the win, beating me by a couple of cars. We should have taken some boost out of Tag's car so I could win. J/K!

I raced in the 6 speed challenge again this year, and for the second time in a row, I got eliminated by a Porsche! Damn, maybe next time. Eddie’s Porsche went on to win the 6 speed event and that gives the Porsches a second straight win in the 6 speed challenge. Very impressive cars!

Just like the last event, all the Underground Racing TT Gallardo's went home with NO issues. ALL of those 8 TT Gallardo's that were at TI could be switched back to pump gas mode with a flick of a switch, add pump gas and drive to anyplace in the U.S. and back, even on the street tires they were racing on. That says a lot given the level at which they were competing. They are all fully loaded with nothing removed, and will still go around corners fast too!

HP #'s are not accurate on this video.

Last edited by Underground Racing; 04-16-2013 at 02:04 PM.
Old 04-16-2013, 08:38 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
congrats!

LP570 a manual?

Old 04-16-2013, 08:56 PM
dwstevens will become famous soon enough
Hey everyone, here are the official event photos in case you have not seen them yet!

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-coverage.html

Old 04-16-2013, 09:47 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Nice job, Kevin!

And thanks for tall the updates. Sure made the weekend a lot more entertaining on the GTR boards..

Old 04-16-2013, 10:19 PM
TeeRock is on a distinguished road
Congrats!! you prefer the 6speed or E-Gear at these power levels on Race gas? Is the White 570 SL a stage 3 or R (im guessing the Orange G is a 1R or 2R as well)?

Which Lambo at TI was this one; it wasn't the ones I just mentioned and looks like an E-Gear to 6spd swap? Issues with E-gear?

http://www.kenmarkstudios.com/Cars/T...46r3D&lb=1&s=A

Last edited by TeeRock; 04-16-2013 at 10:48 PM.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:07 PM
SUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of light
Kevin, KC and crew congrats on a very positive weekend! 8 cars running ***** out and never needing anything other than ice and gas is ****ing impressive! You cars rock! Well done!

Old 04-17-2013, 06:41 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DarrinB
congrats!

LP570 a manual?

Its an E gear and my favorite car out of all of them.

Old 04-17-2013, 06:43 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by TeeRock
Congrats!! you prefer the 6speed or E-Gear at these power levels on Race gas? Is the White 570 SL a stage 3 or R (im guessing the Orange G is a 1R or 2R as well)?

Which Lambo at TI was this one; it wasn't the ones I just mentioned and looks like an E-Gear to 6spd swap? Issues with E-gear?

http://www.kenmarkstudios.com/Cars/T...46r3D&lb=1&s=A

It doesn't matter, 6 speed or E gear works great.

Customer likes the 6 speed better so we switched his car over.

570 is a R version.

The orange car is not a full 2R. Just a fun street car.

Old 04-17-2013, 06:44 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by SUPRAVIPER
Kevin, KC and crew congrats on a very positive weekend! 8 cars running ***** out and never needing anything other than ice and gas is ****ing impressive! You cars rock! Well done!
Thanks man, good to see you again!

Old 04-17-2013, 09:32 AM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
Its an E gear and my favorite car out of all of them.
So White LP cars with an e-gear system are your favorite? I am in luck!

Old 04-17-2013, 11:38 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Impressive showing Kevin!

Once you have the 3R ready, you know where to find me....

Old 04-17-2013, 12:45 PM
Bpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really nice
Impressive runs and great cars! would have loved to come to the event but I'm in the wrong country , seems like a great event.

Old 04-17-2013, 02:42 PM
Got-Busa? is a jewel in the roughGot-Busa? is a jewel in the roughGot-Busa? is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
It doesn't matter, 6 speed or E gear works great.

Customer likes the 6 speed better so we switched his car over.

570 is a R version.

What trans/gearing upgrades?

Old 04-17-2013, 05:36 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Kevin
It was a pleasure to have my butt kicked by you in the semi-finals. You and your staff build some amazing cars! I hope to race against in you in October.
Robert

Old 04-18-2013, 10:04 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
_
I almost felll off my chair ! This is funny. I remember when I dreampt of a 400 HP
930 turbo with a cage and that would be a radical street car. Now look at what is available. Unbelievable.
Fun Street Car !!!!!!!!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2013 Spring event TI event