Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Waiting for a smoking deal on a refurb/used laptop, folks...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 12:24 PM
Banned for Eternity
teutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond repute
Waiting for a smoking deal on a refurb/used laptop, folks...

PM me if you have something under $500 that's worth getting. Need one for my wife, so she can work on her email and what-have-you from the kitchen, where a woman belongs! Pregnant and barefoot, too.

Old 04-08-2007, 03:07 PM
Sheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond repute
if you add a 2 infront of that 5 I'll sell you my thinkpad

Old 04-08-2007, 03:17 PM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
I was in the same boat last week when my wife wanted a laptop for the kitchen as well and I got her this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-Vaio-VGN-C2...QQcmdZViewItem

Old 04-08-2007, 08:33 PM
Banned for Eternity
teutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond repute
I'm needing something a little cheaper than that - I'm not the baller you are, Gil...

Old 04-08-2007, 08:56 PM
Imolas54 is an unknown quantity at this point
I got a toshiba satellite pro 6100 in perfect condition if you are interested, Pentium 4 2.0G, 512MB of RAM, 60G hard drive, DVD player/CD recorder. I just have the laptop w/ the power supply. No damages/scratches to the case.....

$400 shipped if you are interested.

Old 04-08-2007, 09:02 PM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
Sorry Todd for recommending a $1,400 computer to someone with $150,000 in cars. Don't know what I was thinking. I'll mail out some food stamps on Monday for the cause.

Old 04-09-2007, 12:28 AM
Banned
chbak014 is a jewel in the roughchbak014 is a jewel in the roughchbak014 is a jewel in the roughchbak014 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Stryke
Sorry Todd for recommending a $1,400 computer to someone with $150,000 in cars. Don't know what I was thinking. I'll mail out some food stamps on Monday for the cause.
hahahha

Old 04-09-2007, 12:30 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future

Old 04-09-2007, 01:11 AM
Banned for Eternity
Sorry Todd for recommending a $1,400 computer to someone with $150,000 in cars. Don't know what I was thinking.
I don't know either - read my post. For me, 'under $500' doesn't mean $1400.

And if you want to be a puss about it, all my cars equal only one of yours, so consider that all my computers might add up also to one of yours. I didn't ask for commentary about the value of the cars in my garage, but you seem to bring that up quite often. If I want to spend less on a laptop than you do on one dinner, I have the right.

Old 04-09-2007, 01:11 AM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by teutonictrio
PM me if you have something under $500 that's worth getting. Need one for my wife, so she can work on her email and what-have-you from the kitchen, where a woman belongs! Pregnant and barefoot, too.
why you busting his *****? He's looking for an inexpensive laptop, is this a problem?

Old 04-09-2007, 01:31 AM
Former Vendor
Not busting anyones *****. Simply showing a relatively inexpensive one I got my wife this week which ironically wanted it for the same purpose that his wife did. I'll be sure to stay off his threads in the future so the panties can stay dry.

Old 04-09-2007, 01:42 AM
Banned for Eternity
Not busting anyones *****. Simply showing a relatively inexpensive one I got my wife this week which ironically wanted it for the same purpose that his wife did. I'll be sure to stay off his threads in the future so the panties can stay dry.
Or the alternative is to actually read the post rather than question the value of what is in my garage.

Old 04-09-2007, 01:46 AM
Former Vendor
No, I like my idea better.

Old 04-09-2007, 02:13 AM
Sheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond repute
seriously.... for 500 you should consider a compact desktop...it will give you better value in terms of usability. At 500 dollars you are looking at a used laptop if you want something from a reliable company.

Look at some cheaper Toshiba Satellites as well as business line HPs.

Old 04-09-2007, 02:15 AM
Banned for Eternity
Originally Posted by Sheynk
seriously.... for 500 you should consider a compact desktop...it will give you better value in terms of usability. At 500 dollars you are looking at a used laptop if you want something from a reliable company.

Look at some cheaper Toshiba Satellites as well as business line HPs.
She's got a desktop now, but wants a laptop, and we'll give the desktop to our 4 year old. All she uses it for is email and internet, so it really doesn't have to be that spectacular. Ubid is probably the way I'll go - factory refurbished, and there are a lot of nice dual-core options for around $600.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Waiting for a smoking deal on a refurb/used laptop, folks...