M3 car is officially for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 07:27 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
My car is officially for sale

I put a thread in The Marketplace but if any of you guys know anyone looking for a well maintained, low mileage M3, send them my way!

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...egotiable.html

Last edited by Tonk; 08-24-2012 at 07:31 PM.
Old 08-24-2012, 07:32 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Haha...if a moderator could change the title to say "My" instead of "M3" that would be appreciated

Old 08-24-2012, 09:31 PM
AbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the rough
What are you trying to get into next Mr. Walsh?

Old 08-25-2012, 04:26 AM
Originally Posted by AbsolutHank
What are you trying to get into next Mr. Walsh?
I want another E46 M3...just one with a manual transmission and no sunroof.

Old 08-25-2012, 06:21 AM
AbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the rough
Makes sense...I knew it had to be a lateral move into another M3 for you. Good luck!

Old 08-25-2012, 10:30 AM
TransHuman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tonk
I want another E46 M3...just one with a manual transmission and no sunroof.
LOL! I know this guy with one just like that. But it has too many miles and ugly wheels.

Old 08-25-2012, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by TransHuman
LOL! I know this guy with one just like that. But it has too many miles and ugly wheels.
LOL! I never said your wheels are ugly...just not my taste. Ugly would describe the pink wheels I saw on a 3-Series at Bimmerfest today.

Old 08-26-2012, 07:43 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
GLWS bud! I think you'll find the right M3 for ya at some point, it's bound to be out there! The slick top manual is the way to go, nice choice!

Old 08-27-2012, 12:57 PM
Nico Suave is on a distinguished road
LOL! I never said your wheels are ugly...just not my taste. Ugly would describe the pink wheels I saw on a 3-Series at Bimmerfest today.
How about just a pink M3? http://www.cardomain.com/ride/232783...m3#23278360002

I knew the original owner and builder of this car.

Old 08-28-2012, 07:13 AM
TransHuman is on a distinguished road
Chris - just curious if you've gotten any bites on the car?

Old 08-28-2012, 08:07 AM
Originally Posted by TransHuman
Chris - just curious if you've gotten any bites on the car?
A couple tire kickers. I priced it too high knowing that I would be negotiating down. I had a guy in CA ask if I'd sell it for $19,500 shipped which was a little lower than I'm willing to go at this point (since shipping would be about $1,500) considering it's only been for sale for a few days now. I'll probably lower it down to $21,000 by late September and then $500 every month until it sells.

Old 08-28-2012, 08:46 AM
Zahjah has a spectacular aura aboutZahjah has a spectacular aura about
chris-- just an fyi-- randy had that white 930 shipped from cali for less than a grand i think-- if you need contact info let me know--

Old 08-28-2012, 08:49 AM
Originally Posted by Zahjah
chris-- just an fyi-- randy had that white 930 shipped from cali for less than a grand i think-- if you need contact info let me know--
Either way, I'd rather sell locally but thanks for the help. I also called the guy you sent me regarding that MK2 yesterday, I haven't heard back yet. I'm also scoping out an MK3 Jetta on VW Vortex. We'll see...

Old 08-28-2012, 10:22 AM
Zahjah has a spectacular aura aboutZahjah has a spectacular aura about
local always better.....unless of course the car has skeletons

Old 08-28-2012, 12:16 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Either way, I'd rather sell locally but thanks for the help. I also called the guy you sent me regarding that MK2 yesterday, I haven't heard back yet. I'm also scoping out an MK3 Jetta on VW Vortex. We'll see...
you have dodged a drag race with my MK4 for all this time and now you wanna get an MK2 or MK3....that's it, game on! You cannot keep avoiding the fury and wrath of the 1.8T 337 forever!!!

Good call on the dub, Waterfest and H20 time lol!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: M3 car is officially for sale