White Veyron owned by Saudi Prince hit today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2013, 04:57 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
White Veyron owned by Saudi Prince hit today

The only details I know is that it was "hit by a truck." Anyone else have any info?

edit: Article from GTSpirit: gtspirit.com/2013/08/25/car-crash-bugatti-veyron-hit-by-truck-in-new-york-city

We received word of a slight fender bender (or fender goring) that happened recently in New York City via RealMCR12 toady. The photo looks as though it was uploaded onto instagram recently. It reveals a Saudi Arabian Bugatti Veyron on the streets of New York City with damage to the front fender following a collision with a truck. We’re not sure if the photo reveals both parties to the accident, however, the presence of the Police man suggests that the photo was taken almost immediately after the accident.

We don’t have any further details, however, if as our source tells us, the truck driver is to blame then the sheer cost of such a minor accident isn’t likely to earn him (or her) any favours with their insurance company!

Attached Images   
Old 08-25-2013, 04:10 PM
gt1995 is on a distinguished road
I spoke to some people in the know earlier today. According to them, the car was already on a plane back to Europe, presumably for repairs. Seems that the owner had also asked if he could purchase another one immediately.

Old 08-26-2013, 02:00 PM
madskater5 is on a distinguished road
Wow. "yeah, I'll just buy another. Get the other one done when you can"

I always have to wonder what goes through your head when you hit a car worth any kind of significant money. I don't even know how I would react if I was responsible for something like that.

Old 08-26-2013, 10:00 PM
DaveWJunior is on a distinguished road
Better keep it under 190mph until that's fixed.

Old 08-26-2013, 10:05 PM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
i'm sure our gas expenditures will cover it.

Old 08-27-2013, 06:23 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DaveWJunior
Better keep it under 190mph until that's fixed.

Old 08-27-2013, 07:58 AM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Originally Posted by cuemaster
i'm sure our gas expenditures will cover it.
Exactly

Old 09-02-2013, 05:25 PM
supra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant future
Who cares....