Philly Area 6Speeders!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 09:24 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sechsgang
we just arent conditioned to that short hand though...
speak for yourself

Def glad to have you man - bring that G out to play sometime!

Old 11-29-2007, 11:27 AM
DeadBanker is on a distinguished road
Hello all,

Hope you all had a nice Thanxgivin. How's it going Kevin? I miss you guys

Old 11-29-2007, 05:06 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
We need to do one more meet before the weather starts to turn. I can't do Saturday morning this weekend. Would anyone be up for a meet on Sunday? Or, get together for the football games????? I would host??? THoughts?

Old 11-29-2007, 06:59 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
sunday sunday sunday

Old 11-29-2007, 07:44 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
It looks like the weather may be bad on Sunday. But maybe later on Saturday then. I am free after about 3pm......I know Drew is in with his new surprise. What about the rest of you guys??

Old 11-30-2007, 09:35 AM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
Hey Guys,
In for Sunday if the weather improves. Could possibly join for Saturday (later in the day), but might be sidetracked by pre-existing commitments. It'd be nice to get one more car-based gathering in before the salt hits the road.

DAVID

Old 11-30-2007, 01:48 PM
It would be nice to get one more "car thing" in before hibernation.
Hey there David how are you?

Old 11-30-2007, 01:56 PM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DeadBanker
It would be nice to get one more "car thing" in before hibernation.
Hey there David how are you?
Hey Joe,
Doing dandy! Good to hear from you. (And hope that you're doing equally well.) I think we got to find a chance to get that awesome P-car of yours on the road, yes?

DAVID

Old 11-30-2007, 02:13 PM
No Joey, No Jon.....the usual suspects seem to be missing from this conversation about this weekend.

Old 11-30-2007, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by Kevinw23
No Joey, No Jon.....the usual suspects seem to be missing from this conversation about this weekend.
True that. Aside from Drew, where are the little tykes? Guys, if Sundays a crap day, how about just meeting in our daily drivers for lunch either in the WC or KoP area. It's inevitable that we're going to have to put our rides away soon anyhow so we might as well start figuring out a viable Plan "B". Thoughts?

Old 11-30-2007, 04:08 PM
Right on David. Just say when.

Old 11-30-2007, 04:11 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Little tykes?! Cmon David...i am old enough to buy a beer at least

I am down for something this weekend....Sunday is a no go for me but pretty much anytime tmorrow i am good.

Anyone going to Starbucks tomorrow morning??? I was thinkin of bringing the S2K out one final time...

Old 11-30-2007, 04:53 PM
Bellefonte is on a distinguished road
Schedule change for me; I am out this weekend, looking at an E46 .

Old 11-30-2007, 09:46 PM
I am up for the afternoon tomorrow, just can't do the morning. Let me know.

Old 11-30-2007, 09:52 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
again, still good, Ill give you a call

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Philly Area 6Speeders!