Philly Area 6Speeders!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 07:52 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
The weather isnt supposed to be that bad this weekend is it???

I MIGHT have my off road wheels/tires on the truck by then too Along with some other goodies

Old 12-11-2007, 07:56 AM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Yea, we went (i talked to ya) and had the WACKEST waitress ever. The chick had some f-ed up toofff and told the gayest stories ever. Almost made me not enjoy my wings and beers.............................almost

Yea did you hear I'm getting a job at Wawa b/c it's a $0.50/hr upgrade and if I take the night shift behind the deli counter I get hazard pay which is an extra $0.10 I'm stoked that hot Lambo is closer than I think

Yea the chick was hot........until she opened her mouth

I'm down for another meet.....maybe sushi this time??

Old 12-11-2007, 08:31 AM
Romancer is on a distinguished road
The weather isnt supposed to be that bad this weekend is it???

I MIGHT have my off road wheels/tires on the truck by then too Along with some other goodies
Nope, it should be relatively dry (but cold) this weekend. May snow on Sunday, though.

God Bless,

Old 12-11-2007, 09:26 AM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by still lost
I'm down for another meet.....maybe sushi this time??
Always up for sushi. Samurai (Rosemont, PA) is basically across the street from Algar. Perhaps if we meet after-hours Algar might let us use their parking lot that looks onto Lancaster Ave? Samurai is small so perhaps we could reserve the back room.

Fuji Mountain has a cool 2nd floor (and excellent food)... but parking is tight and the probability of door dings from non-6speeders is too high.

Old 12-11-2007, 09:33 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Romancer
Nope, it should be relatively dry (but cold) this weekend. May snow on Sunday, though.

God Bless,
Come down whenever you can! But ya, its supposed to be snowy on sunday but ok on sat...

Old 12-11-2007, 06:24 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
I will stop up on Saturday morning on my way to KOP for the gun show!!!

Old 12-11-2007, 06:24 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
I would be up for sushi on the main line. Monday, Wednesday or Thursday nights.

Old 12-11-2007, 06:35 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
During that 30 mins REALLY heats up... like 31 to 33 degrees. Forget your jacket doooooods!

See you all Sat.

Old 12-11-2007, 06:36 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
+1 for Samurai... but I'm not here from Sunday to the 30th.

Old 12-11-2007, 07:02 PM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
won't be down there Sat but down for Sushi

Old 12-11-2007, 08:05 PM
Romancer is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Kevinw23
I will stop up on Saturday morning on my way to KOP for the gun show!!!
Funny, if I come this sat, I will be heading to KOP as well to get some christmas shopping out of the way.

God Bless,

Old 12-12-2007, 12:48 PM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Kevinw23
I would be up for sushi on the main line. Monday, Wednesday or Thursday nights.
Up for sushi typically on Monday or Wednesday nights.

Old 12-12-2007, 12:51 PM
Am I hearing you guys correctly that you're hoping to pull an 8:30am meeting together this coming Saturday in West Chester? Just want to confirm.

Old 12-12-2007, 01:43 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TorqueChap
Am I hearing you guys correctly that you're hoping to pull an 8:30am meeting together this coming Saturday in West Chester? Just want to confirm.
I should be there Dave.

As for sushi...im always down for that (mad JDM yo) but this week is no good for me. What about an Algar/Samurai night next week? Wed the 19th looks good for me at this point...

Oh and Kevin, the gun show??? You are coming to my gym to watch me workout??????

Old 12-12-2007, 01:51 PM
Oh and Kevin, the gun show??? You are coming to my gym to watch me workout??????

Where is the bang head against table icon

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Philly Area 6Speeders!