Philly Area 6Speeders!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 05:32 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
It's about 7:30am....anyone going to Starbucks?

(need coffee & water big time!)

Old 12-02-2007, 09:13 AM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Little tykes?! Cmon David...i am old enough to buy a beer at least
Jon,
Just a little razzin'. (Get used to it as kindergarten is a *****!) Shame about the weather. Perhaps next weekend? Be particularly nice to see the S2000 before you put her away.

DAVID

Old 12-02-2007, 10:17 AM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
This weather sucks!!! I think my car is probably done until the spring. Once the salt hits the road for the first time, its there until March.
Saw Drew's new toy last night for a few minutes......very sweet ride.

Go Eagles

Old 12-03-2007, 09:22 AM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Kevinw23
This weather sucks!!! I think my car is probably done until the spring. Once the salt hits the road for the first time, its there until March.
Saw Drew's new toy last night for a few minutes......very sweet ride.
Ditto. Perhaps we default to the DDs or one of the other "manly" activities we've spoken about doing? Drew, congrats on the new ride. Can't wait to see it.

Old 12-03-2007, 05:14 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Oh, youll see that thing...haha, youll be with one of the first 100k mile m5 owners soon...haha

Old 12-03-2007, 06:54 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
Drew stopped by Saturday night.....not sure if his *** has been out of the seat yet.

Old 12-03-2007, 06:59 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Kevinw23
Drew stopped by Saturday night.....not sure if his *** has been out of the seat yet.
Im typing this in the car while under the coverage of Penn's wireless network...everything seems to be going so fast in here...

Old 12-03-2007, 07:07 PM
I am sure you are. Anything to eat other than drive through over the past few days?

Old 12-03-2007, 07:19 PM
Ya, I found a piece of raw meat under the seat...was delicious...

Old 12-04-2007, 12:45 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Pics of the M.......NOW!

Old 12-04-2007, 02:25 PM
I was going to take pics of it from the other night when Drew stopped by, but I couldn't get him out of the car long enough to snap a pic without his ugly mug in the shot.

Old 12-04-2007, 02:26 PM
I

A)A know where you live

B)Know you have a chain saw

C)Wouldnt take the time...you have two kids to do that torment for me...haha

Old 12-05-2007, 07:25 AM
still waiting for the pics Drew!

anyone down for a little hooters tonight??? I have a looong day today at hte office and will prally be ready for some "wings" this evening

Let me know!

EDIT: snow + 22" Pirelli tires = im not going anywhere

Last edited by pearlcoupeg35; 12-05-2007 at 05:21 PM.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:14 PM
DeadBanker is on a distinguished road
Hello Guys,

Question; who would you recommend as a really good detail shop? I want to get the P-CAR cleaned up but I don’t want to take it just any old place. Most of the detailers I know just wash and wax the car and clean the interior. I have heard of detailers that will not only “supper clean” the car, but they even wet sand, buff / or take out minor imperfections. Thoughts? Recommendations?

(I have a hi-speed polisher but I had a bad experience with it once…….but feeling much better now).

Old 12-06-2007, 01:15 PM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
still waiting for the pics Drew!

anyone down for a little hooters tonight??? I have a looong day today at hte office and will prally be ready for some "wings" this evening

Let me know!

EDIT: snow + 22" Pirelli tires = im not going anywhere

Hooters tonight??? I'm down for tonight!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Philly Area 6Speeders!