Philly Area 6Speeders!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 01:45 PM
DeadBanker is on a distinguished road
'super'

i gotta lern how2 tipe :/

Old 12-06-2007, 02:19 PM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
Jon,
With the 22s and the slammed suspension mods, sounds like you might need an SUV for inclimate weather

Old 12-06-2007, 02:23 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Mike - see you there!!!

Dave - ........i actually have a set of snow wheels/tires in my garage but i WONT WONT WONT install them until they are powdercoated black Gimme two weeks...then ill be rompin around like a "real" SUV

Old 12-06-2007, 04:59 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
Are you guys still going up to Hooters?

Old 12-07-2007, 10:27 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kevinw23
Are you guys still going up to Hooters?
Yea, we went (i talked to ya) and had the WACKEST waitress ever. The chick had some f-ed up toofff and told the gayest stories ever. Almost made me not enjoy my wings and beers.............................almost

Old 12-07-2007, 10:59 AM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
I think she would have needed an eye patch, , peg leg and missing teeth for you not to enjoy your wings. Sorry I missed out....long day yesterday. I will catch up next time.

Old 12-07-2007, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by Kevinw23
I think she would have needed an eye patch, , peg leg and missing teeth for you not to enjoy your wings. Sorry I missed out....long day yesterday. I will catch up next time.

Old 12-07-2007, 02:46 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
dayum...owned...howabout hooters V2 tonight?

Old 12-08-2007, 10:54 AM
TTurbonegro is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DeadBanker
Hello Guys,

Question; who would you recommend as a really good detail shop? I want to get the P-CAR cleaned up but I don’t want to take it just any old place. Most of the detailers I know just wash and wax the car and clean the interior. I have heard of detailers that will not only “supper clean” the car, but they even wet sand, buff / or take out minor imperfections. Thoughts? Recommendations?

(I have a hi-speed polisher but I had a bad experience with it once…….but feeling much better now).
i have a really really really good guy... does alot of exotics on a daily basis...small shop that you wouldnt want to judge by the cover..but work is top notch..owner touches every car...works miracles in removing dents..scratches..etc...located in s.jersey tho..not sure of your trailor/transport/driving/location situation..

Old 12-10-2007, 07:56 AM
DeadBanker is on a distinguished road
What part of S. Jersey is your guy in. You will have to forgive me I don't NJ very well at all.

Old 12-10-2007, 09:57 PM
Romancer is on a distinguished road
When's the next meet?

I know the weather has been nasty lately, but maybe we could get one good day/night.

I read in another thread that there are Saturday meets in Philadelphia as well? I'd like to attend one of those sometime.

God Bless,

Old 12-11-2007, 12:09 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
this sat morning, regardless of weather...

btw guys, 830...but BE THERE at 830...8 is just a bit early when its cold...

Old 12-11-2007, 12:16 AM
Originally Posted by sechsgang
this sat morning, regardless of weather...

btw guys, 830...but BE THERE at 830...8 is just a bit early when its cold...
Where?

Old 12-11-2007, 12:32 AM
they are always sat morning, at around 8 at a starbucks off of rt202 in West Chester PA

Old 12-11-2007, 07:21 AM
Originally Posted by sechsgang
they are always sat morning, at around 8 at a starbucks off of rt202 in West Chester PA
Awesome, thanks for the info.

I drive a black Shelby GT, hopefully I came get there sometime soon.

God Bless,

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Philly Area 6Speeders!