Philly Area 6Speeders!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 02:36 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
I should be there Dave.

As for sushi...im always down for that (mad JDM yo) but this week is no good for me. What about an Algar/Samurai night next week? Wed the 19th looks good for me at this point...

Oh and Kevin, the gun show??? You are coming to my gym to watch me workout??????

doesnt sound too bad...

Old 12-12-2007, 07:06 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
Jon,

You weren't supposed to tell anyone I come over to watch you work out.

Anyway, yeah I do the gun show every year. I usually buy a few knives, and this year I am in the market for a big new toy!

Old 12-12-2007, 07:07 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
You guys want to do Sushi next week. Monday night is good for me as is Wednesday. I couldn't get there until around 7:30.

Old 12-12-2007, 08:33 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kevinw23
You guys want to do Sushi next week. Monday night is good for me as is Wednesday. I couldn't get there until around 7:30.
Smith & Wallys in Rittnehouse for me on Monday night ........so itll have to be Wed for me. 730 (or later) is fine with me since im coming from Sadsburyinthemiddleofnowhereville

Old 12-12-2007, 08:36 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Smith & Wallys in Rittnehouse for me on Monday night ........so itll have to be Wed for me. 730 (or later) is fine with me since im coming from Sadsburyinthemiddleofnowhereville
DAYUM! I have a res for monday night there...I may have to change that...cant have them think Im hanging out with 25-30 yr olds all the time...oh wait...haha

Old 12-13-2007, 06:48 AM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
Wed. night Sushi works for me

Old 12-13-2007, 01:57 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sechsgang
DAYUM! I have a res for monday night there...I may have to change that...cant have them think Im hanging out with 25-30 yr olds all the time...oh wait...haha
Are you kidding or will you really be at S & W on Monday??? Keep an eye out for me and my old man rollin the Cayenne

Old 12-13-2007, 04:10 PM
Are you kidding or will you really be at S & W on Monday??? Keep an eye out for me and my old man rollin the Cayenne
I was really going to be there...but...depending on exactly how my finals roll out, I may shift that a day for/aft...

Old 12-13-2007, 09:41 PM
TTurbonegro is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DeadBanker
What part of S. Jersey is your guy in. You will have to forgive me I don't NJ very well at all.
Berlin 08009

it is supposed to be decent this saturday....i wont be able to make it due to this curb that came outta no where...

Old 12-13-2007, 10:23 PM
Romancer is on a distinguished road
Is this parallel parking at the meet on Sat or do they have a lot?

Originally Posted by TTurbonegro
Berlin 08009

it is supposed to be decent this saturday....i wont be able to make it due to this curb that came outta no where...

OUCH.

I'm sorry to hear that, dude

Old 12-14-2007, 11:01 AM
They have a lot.

Old 12-14-2007, 11:48 AM
Originally Posted by Kevinw23
They have a lot.
I was about to ask, "A lot of what?"

Man I have so much on my mind.

God Bless,

Old 12-14-2007, 02:35 PM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
Monday's better for me on the sushi front, but it sounds like my two cents are a bit late. Will try for Wed. but schedule may be tight.

BTW, TTurbonegro: way sorry about that curb mash-up. Sucks. THAT's the true meaning of road rage. Hey, TTurbonegro, feel free to bring out your DD on Saturday at 8:30am if the weather's right. Be nice to get acquainted while your car's being worked on.

Regarding this Saturday (tomorrow), have they already salted the roads (Rt. 76/202)?? Some of the local roads were salted due to ice, but they seem clear now. Just curious as that may determine my ride.

L8r, DAVID

Old 12-14-2007, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by TorqueChap
Regarding this Saturday (tomorrow), have they already salted the roads (Rt. 76/202)?? Some of the local roads were salted due to ice, but they seem clear now. Just curious as that may determine my ride.

L8r, DAVID
Good question.

Old 12-14-2007, 04:24 PM
Not 100% sure if I'm still going yet, but is this on wilmington, west chester, or east boot road?

God Bless,

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Philly Area 6Speeders!