Just watched the weather report for this weekend 10/27-10/28

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 03:42 PM
kunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura about
I was looking forward to this drive. However, my car got rear ended this morning on I-5, near 405. So my car is probably out of commission for a couple weeks.

Old 10-23-2007, 03:46 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by kunal
I was looking forward to this drive. However, my car got rear ended this morning on I-5, near 405. So my car is probably out of commission for a couple weeks.
oh nooo! i'm sooo sorry! that sucks! are you okay??

well, you can always come out and ride with one of us! we would love to have you! it's a bummer riding passenger, but you can always take pictures and hang out! i have a nice pink/black/white helmet that you can borrow if you want to ride with me and if my driving scares you! j/k j/k

Old 10-23-2007, 03:55 PM
mitchelrl is on a distinguished road
I wonder how much oil I can burn on sunday. =)

Old 10-23-2007, 04:57 PM
M32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
jay,

do us a favor and do the "sunshine dance" for us, pleaseee! well, either day will be okay for me. sounds like most of the guys can only make it on sunday. how about both days? hehe!

we're going to miss not having you jay! hopefully, if/when we do another run, you can join us!
I would love to come on Sunday, but Jess is moving back home to attend to her mother whose health has not been so well. So we both want to spend as much time together as possible before she goes back home since long distance sucks (we'll manage though!). I *may* be able to come on Sunday since she has to study for her GMAT...just depends on what her and I plan on Sunday. Oh btw Jodi don't forget about Sat evening...

Old 10-23-2007, 04:57 PM
M32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by kunal
That sucks I would be pi$$ed. Hopefully nothing too bad.

Old 10-23-2007, 05:28 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to hear about your car Kunal.

Last edited by vincentdds; 10-23-2007 at 05:31 PM.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:18 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by M32911S
I would love to come on Sunday, but Jess is moving back home to attend to her mother whose health has not been so well. So we both want to spend as much time together as possible before she goes back home since long distance sucks (we'll manage though!). I *may* be able to come on Sunday since she has to study for her GMAT...just depends on what her and I plan on Sunday. Oh btw Jodi don't forget about Sat evening...
aww...i'm sorry that your girl is moving. =( how far is long distance? can she study for teh GMAT in your car, on the drive? hmmm....not on OUR drives! she'd turn green! =) Well, either way, we'd love to see you, if you can make it!

yep! i'll see you on sat.! i just need the details so i can find you!

Old 10-23-2007, 07:41 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HUMMM 3
If the weather is guaranteed to be nice, I would be willing to take the cover off, and unplug the turbo for a drive. Otherwise I'd take the Audi to put on some break in miles. I had been thinking about driving over the pass and up the Salmon la Sac road for some fall color pictures. Plus a burger at the #3 Tavern in Ronald. I'll stay tuned to see what you guys are up to.
This sounds like a run I have not yet done. What is everyone thinking about a time and place on Sunday?

Old 10-23-2007, 07:47 PM
Red face

Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
This sounds like a run I have not yet done. What is everyone thinking about a time and place on Sunday?
josh,

since it sounds like we're going over the pass....how about we meet at XXX, in Issaquah? we've all been there many times for the pca bull sessions, so everyone probably knows where it is. plus it's easy access to the highway and lots of parking.

what do you think? anytime works for me. =)

Old 10-23-2007, 07:54 PM
kunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for the concern all. My car's bumper looks beat up, but the 1-ton van that hit me looks worse. My back is hurting, and starting to feel the bruising from the seatbelt. Airbags didn't deploy, but I don't know why they didn't. The guy was probably going near 60mph and I was coming to a stop when I got hit. I didn't think the car would hold up so well!!

Old 10-23-2007, 07:58 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
wow Kunal, glad you're okay. I've been in too many wrecks and know how it feels all too well...take care of that back.

I should be in for this one...Ruf or DTM?

Old 10-23-2007, 08:02 PM
Ben and you are in for this one. I've been waiting to check out the DTM!!! Maybe I will just stop by the meeting place and hang out for a bit (especially if you bring the DTM).

Old 10-23-2007, 08:33 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Sunday -- seahawks bye week, right?
XXX is fine
Ruf or DTM -- DTM (I want to see it in action!)
Earlier is better for me but people with more "active" social lives may want later -- that is fine as well.

Old 10-23-2007, 08:39 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
10 AM at XXX it is and Ben bring that DTM! I gotta see that thing in person.

Kunal man I missed the post about your car, that sucks you must have just got it back from Mike Z too. Take care and at least come meet with us.

Now who is the guy that may know the way we are going to take. PM me the details and I will go to Kinkos and print it out.

Last edited by JP-S-St.Louis; 10-23-2007 at 09:28 PM.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:58 PM
Senna is a jewel in the roughSenna is a jewel in the roughSenna is a jewel in the rough
10:00 a.m. on Sunday.
Shark sighting at XXX in Issaquah.

I'm Game..
Ben, DTM baby!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Just watched the weather report for this weekend 10/27-10/28