ICE CREAM ANYONE (August 22nd)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 04:17 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
So has it been a year? Wow times flies when your busy.

I guess it's time to gas up the cars and possibly go for some Ice Cream.

Friday August 22nd we'll be leaving early again cause it's a long ways. So chime in if interested. It will mark CV and I together again where our first date took place.

It was pretty fun last year and again, whomever makes it over. I'm buying

Most likely we'd be leaving the Bellevue area no later than 9:30. We will eat lunch at a very secret location only known by me and the chef's at this point. The ice cream I have already pre-ordered in many flavors and there are many types of cones to choose.
I would be interested if I had some idea where you were going, and how you were going to get there.

Old 07-12-2008, 04:50 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
jimbo,
you can always ride copilot with me anytime! =D

Old 07-12-2008, 04:52 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Hmmm so there are now officially two open seats. Now it is time to talk Markus into going. Only $308 for the plane tickets

Old 07-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Recon is on a distinguished road
Hey, lets drive around and then go really fast. I want to chase Mark, he has a nice butt...his car i mean

Last edited by Recon; 07-12-2008 at 04:57 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-12-2008, 05:49 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
I might go if welcome.

Where's the ice cream from? A place in Olympia, by chance? Random guess, I know... But it sounds unique/special so hear me out. Haha

Old 07-12-2008, 08:06 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
me too! count me in! todd's going to put a time off request in for that day as well. =) we had a great time last year!

we'll have to find some fishermen for david, todd, and ben. =D

paging pj....paging pj......

i'll go "all the way this year". =D
I may have a conflict... I will know later when I get to the office... CRAP!!!! I will try to make it -- best drive of the year. yes you actually drive a ton and your car gets dirty and everything...

BG "going all the way"
and Bruce telling someone to "jack it all you want"

I know I know... childish sense of humor...

Old 07-12-2008, 08:23 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^^hahaha! you're cracking me up!

that's okay....i find bathroom humor amusing. =P

Old 07-12-2008, 09:41 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Oh man, I am bummed out - I am starting a new job and can't make a Friday off that soon. I get 5 weeks of vacation per year, but it acrues and I am using a chunk in September for a trip to Hawaii.

Are you sure you wouldn't rather do this on a Saturday or Sunday when there is no traffic (and I can come!!!).

Old 07-13-2008, 12:55 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I'm guessing that this will be that ice cream place in Winthrop like last year.

Old 07-13-2008, 06:37 AM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
I'm trying to convince Markus to do this, this would be an absolute blast. And let's face it, I always wanted to meet the UNFU*KWITHABLES.

Old 07-13-2008, 11:11 AM
E-Man is on a distinguished road
I'm in...as long as the Boss gives me a day off
I've got a grey car that could use a few miles on it.

Old 07-13-2008, 11:54 AM
mitchelrl is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PJS
I may have a conflict... I will know later when I get to the office... CRAP!!!! I will try to make it -- best drive of the year. yes you actually drive a ton and your car gets dirty and everything...

BG "going all the way"
and Bruce telling someone to "jack it all you want"

I know I know... childish sense of humor...
It's cool PJ, I'll bite the bullet and drive your car for you.

Old 07-13-2008, 11:24 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
No Camara yet. Not even allowed to order a Camaro yet. Maybe I'm behind but I've heard no allocations yet from Chevy. Yes I am the one wanting a now 2010 Camaro.

Larry it's just a short trip over the mtns for some homemade ice cream. last year was a long day We didn't get back to Tacoma until about 8pm.

All 6 speeders Welcome even if your Crazy!

I'll keep all posted. Greta don't worry about missing the drive I might have something planned for the next day as well.

Old 07-14-2008, 09:34 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
scheduling conflict now "un-conflicted"
I am in.

If you make one local one day drive with the 6speeders this year, this is the one.

D-uber
vincent
bruce
surfer
senna
COME ON!

Old 07-14-2008, 09:37 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Oh- Forgot to address the other question. No there is no room in my car for anyone else.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ICE CREAM ANYONE (August 22nd)