ICE CREAM ANYONE (August 22nd)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 06:09 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^you can wear my pink helmet if you'd like. =)

Old 07-14-2008, 06:09 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Can I wear all your pink gear and rent a Vespa?

Old 07-14-2008, 06:12 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^you know it!

i'm sure there will be open seats for you guys! and of course, you're welcome to ride in the pink racer! i did give daryl a ride once, but that was before the pink calipers! haha! =D

i'm almost positive todd will make the drive. if he does he'll have an open seat as well. =)

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 07-14-2008 at 06:16 PM.
Old 07-14-2008, 06:13 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Jimbo
That is a 99.9% for sure. Need to work out final details.
My friend, if you are going to be there, I will make it...unless someone more attractive than you (of the opposite sex) decides that she wants my attention.

Old 07-14-2008, 06:16 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by silversurfer
My friend, if you are going to be there, I will make it...unless someone more attractive than you (of the opposite sex) decides that she wants my attention.
It is a good thing I am dead freaking sexy... SO BEN WILL BE THERE!

Old 07-14-2008, 11:11 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
What is the day after. I'm thinking of throwing a little get together the next day as well........

Old 07-14-2008, 11:21 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ The day after is a saturday?

Old 07-14-2008, 11:33 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
As of now I am in but business this year has been to good (thank god) so work may get in the way. I will put it on my calender!

Old 07-15-2008, 08:58 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
^^ The day after is a saturday?
I meant what car show is the day after. i've since learned so it won't affect my plans

Old 07-15-2008, 09:13 PM
It is official... Jimbo and Markus (TechArtDreamer) are 100% IN. We'll be working out the small details (hotel, rental car, etc) on the fly

BRACE YOURSELVES, UN****WITHABLES

We'll be in town Thursday - Sunday. Jody mentioned the possibility of go-karting, and dinner, so I extend the invitation to all of my NW friends. Except, you'll have to name the places, since this will be my cherry-poppin' visit to Washington.

Old 07-15-2008, 09:29 PM
Red Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the rough
The Blues Brother's are coming!
Jimbo, Chicago dog's and cars.
I am there!

Old 07-15-2008, 09:42 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Add me to the list! I'll be back from NYC by then.

Old 07-16-2008, 03:53 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Duber?
Senna?
Mitchel?

thread bump

Old 07-16-2008, 04:25 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PJS
Duber?
Senna?
Mitchel?

thread bump
Lets do this sooner. I feel the need to scratch this itch.

Old 07-16-2008, 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Lets do this sooner. I feel the need to scratch this itch.
No, I will infuse an infinite amount of pain to you if you do.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ICE CREAM ANYONE (August 22nd)