ICE CREAM ANYONE (August 22nd)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 09:42 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Oh- Forgot to address the other question. No there is no room in my car for anyone else.
Sure there is...you've got that front trunk, right? And if they feel like coming out, there's that emergency trunk release inside.

Old 07-14-2008, 10:10 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Greta, the great thing about this drive is that there really is NO ONE on the roads where we are going, compared to weekends when everyone wants to go there to get out of town

Larry just come along and you will have a nice tour of WA State..hee hee

PJ: I am going my friend...and somehow we will manage to drag Ben out

Old 07-14-2008, 10:44 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
This ice cream is worth it as I've just canceled my schedule and close my office for this day.

Last edited by vincentdds; 07-14-2008 at 10:49 AM.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:47 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vincentdds
This ice cream is worth it as I just canceled my schedule and my office for the Aug 22nd.
NICE

Old 07-14-2008, 10:49 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PJS
NICE
Inspired and convinced by you PJ.

Old 07-14-2008, 10:55 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
No Camara yet. Not even allowed to order a Camaro yet. Maybe I'm behind but I've heard no allocations yet from Chevy. Yes I am the one wanting a now 2010 Camaro.

Larry it's just a short trip over the mtns for some homemade ice cream. last year was a long day We didn't get back to Tacoma until about 8pm.

All 6 speeders Welcome even if your Crazy!

I'll keep all posted. Greta don't worry about missing the drive I might have something planned for the next day as well.
Awesome, seeing as I'm crazy, I'm in! I'll take the day off & let the office run itself

Old 07-14-2008, 11:44 AM
SpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura about
I'm in. My maiden 6SPEEDER voyage last year was a blast. This time I have suspension. Keeping up with Bruce and Mark was challenging.

Old 07-14-2008, 11:52 AM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Not sure if I can make it because Mirrorworks is sponsoring a car show on the very next day. Lots to do.

Besides, I don't have any cars to drive

Old 07-14-2008, 11:55 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
stop it you ***... i will assist you with the show in the morning if you need due to being absent the previous day.. you are going, end of story

besides you have at least 4 other people working on your cars..so prepare ahead of time

Is the next day the Italian car show in Des Moines?

Old 07-14-2008, 05:47 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
To the top.

Old 07-14-2008, 05:52 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Inspired and convinced by you PJ.
strad or 993?

I vote 993 if it is ready... I cannot wait to see it!

Old 07-14-2008, 05:53 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
You NW people better attend... I mean, come on, a CHICAGO guy is going to be there!

Old 07-14-2008, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by PJS
strad or 993?

I vote 993 if it is ready... I cannot wait to see it!
OK 4U 993 it is...

Old 07-14-2008, 06:03 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jimbo
You NW people better attend... I mean, come on, a CHICAGO guy is going to be there!
so is that a for sure that you're coming to seattle? way cool!

Old 07-14-2008, 06:05 PM
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
so is that a for sure that you're coming to seattle? way cool!
That is a 99.9% for sure. Need to work out final details.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ICE CREAM ANYONE (August 22nd)