ICE CREAM ANYONE (August 22nd)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 12:18 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
ICE CREAM ANYONE (August 22nd)

So has it been a year? Wow times flies when your busy.

I guess it's time to gas up the cars and possibly go for some Ice Cream.

Friday August 22nd we'll be leaving early again cause it's a long ways. So chime in if interested. It will mark CV and I together again where our first date took place.

It was pretty fun last year and again, whomever makes it over. I'm buying

Most likely we'd be leaving the Bellevue area no later than 9:30. We will eat lunch at a very secret location only known by me and the chef's at this point. The ice cream I have already pre-ordered in many flavors and there are many types of cones to choose.

Old 07-12-2008, 05:08 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
If I come, are you going to promise not to rib me for evading the cops?

Old 07-12-2008, 08:38 AM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Count me in. Was tons of fun last year.

Old 07-12-2008, 09:21 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
me too! count me in! todd's going to put a time off request in for that day as well. =) we had a great time last year!

we'll have to find some fishermen for david, todd, and ben. =D

paging pj....paging pj......

i'll go "all the way this year". =D

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 07-12-2008 at 09:28 AM.
Old 07-12-2008, 11:12 AM
Recon is on a distinguished road
wow, this sounds like fun. This H20skier guy sounds like a really cool dude.

Old 07-12-2008, 11:40 AM
Jeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to behold
I'm in.

Hey, Mark, when is your Camaro arriving?

Old 07-12-2008, 11:54 AM
Sendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to all
I think I'll still be in town that weekend. Count me in!

Old 07-12-2008, 01:52 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Hmm... I'm going to be in Southern Cali............ if someone has 2 spare passenger seats (I'll be out there visiting Markus aka TechArtDreamer) or a spare car, I may consider making the trip up

Old 07-12-2008, 02:02 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
what up Jimbo..good to see you back here we miss ya

I am down for this 100%

and Jeff, you are getting Mark and Ben mixed up again

Old 07-12-2008, 02:04 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Brucem

I am down for this 100%

I'm always lurking the NW section... to see what cool/hip events I can possibly attend.

Not to jack the thread, but I hope all is going well Bruce.

Old 07-12-2008, 02:09 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
you can jack it all you want JImbo!! lol

Things are great for me though..

you guys should really come up. Worse case you can rent a car for the day (mustang or something) and run with us! The roads are amazing.

We would love to have you up!

Old 07-12-2008, 02:23 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Or one of you guys can ride with me. Would be awesome having you come along, Jim!

Old 07-12-2008, 02:31 PM
Jeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Brucem

I am down for this 100%

I am? There was a thread awhile back about Corvettes and mullets and mustaches that ended with one of those guys talking about getting an '09 Camaro. I thought it was H20Mark.

Either way, if he does get it by then, here's hoping he can keep the ice cream out of his mustache.

Old 07-12-2008, 03:23 PM
Recon is on a distinguished road
I'd like to go, but my car will be in the shop Maybe I can ride with H20skier

Old 07-12-2008, 04:03 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
I'm in (if I'm welcome)!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ICE CREAM ANYONE (August 22nd)