ICE CREAM ANYONE (August 22nd)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 05:13 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jimbo
No, I will infuse an infinite amount of pain to you if you do.
No worry Jimbo. The 22nd is already set for you two lover boys...
However until then we can do some warm up stretches.

Old 07-16-2008, 05:21 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vincentdds
No worry Jimbo. The 22nd is already set for you two lover boys...
However until then we can do some warm up stretches.
Indeed, give some of you folks enough time to do the Italian tune-up, to make sure they're locked and loaded for the festivities.

Old 07-16-2008, 06:44 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
silversurfer is officially in.

Old 07-16-2008, 07:24 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
i'm always in for some warm-ups. =D

pj! i know you're going to have a hay day with that comment! haha!

Old 07-16-2008, 07:27 PM
Don't worry about the warm-ups Jody, I'll be there in a month

Old 07-16-2008, 07:29 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^haha! i'm not as flexible as i used to be! i may pull something!

ps...if you happen to ride with me...this is fair warning, i'm giving you a month to go on a strict water diet. my car is slow as it is compared to these boys! you and i combined need not exceed 200 lbs!!! hahahaha!

Old 07-16-2008, 07:32 PM
I'll be taking on this venture in a certain CGT...

Old 07-16-2008, 07:38 PM
nice!!!!!!!!!!!! you lucky dog! don't forget your earplugs! hehehe! i'm excited for you! you've got the best seat in the house!

i just picked up a new lens for our nikon. i got the 55 to 200. so hopefully i'll get some good shots of everyone! i have a habit of accidently cutting of heads in pictures though. i'll practice a bunch before the 22nd!

Old 07-16-2008, 07:44 PM
Bring the video camera too Jody... just don't forget to take it off the tripod by the bed on your way out the door

Old 07-16-2008, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by Jimbo
Bring the video camera too Jody... just don't forget to take it off the tripod by the bed on your way out the door
i would, but it's handcuffed on the post. j/k...j/kkkkkkkkk

man! it's going to be fun having you out here! haha!

Old 07-16-2008, 07:52 PM
Yeah, you'll finally get to use that camera and the cuffs, however, bruce CAN NOT videotape. Sorry Bruce.

Old 07-16-2008, 09:33 PM
It is official, we arrive @ 8:40pm... who wants to do dinner?

Old 07-16-2008, 11:12 PM
you'll have to recruit the youngin's in the group! mitchel....hmmm......who else? lol! are the rest of us over 30??? oh....waide! me.....(cough* cough* =D )

Old 07-17-2008, 06:11 AM
mitchelrl is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PJS
Duber?
Senna?
Mitchel?

thread bump
I can't commit yet, as I'll probably have to work that day, I'll see if I can get it off.

Old 07-17-2008, 09:38 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mitchelrl
I can't commit yet, as I'll probably have to work that day, I'll see if I can get it off.
uhhhh.... sick????
Just take your GHB instead of "giving it away"

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ICE CREAM ANYONE (August 22nd)