Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Considering panamera s in canada

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 04:02 PM
OWLY is on a distinguished road
Considering panamera s in canada

Hello everyone...I'm looking at purchasing a Panamera S and I've noticed that all dealerships across Canada have vehicles with the same specs in their inventory (Silver with Black interior MSRP $123K).

Has anyone purchased one? What kind of discounts should I expect after the $7500 Porsche Currency Credit?

Thanks!

Old 04-04-2010, 07:58 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
i ahven't asked our dealer about that - but it is costing them at least $650/mth to hold it.

get one with some demo mileage? the standard s is a hard sell here as the awd is more usseful in canada - i do know our dealer is worried if he will ever sell it

Old 04-04-2010, 08:10 PM
I realize that RWD maybe a harder sell but I prefer it over the AWD. I also agree with dealers being concerned about selling the S models and that is why I'm trying to negotiate as close to invoice as possible...

Old 04-05-2010, 09:45 PM
spyderman is a name known to allspyderman is a name known to allspyderman is a name known to allspyderman is a name known to allspyderman is a name known to allspyderman is a name known to all
Originally Posted by OWLY
I realize that RWD maybe a harder sell but I prefer it over the AWD. I also agree with dealers being concerned about selling the S models and that is why I'm trying to negotiate as close to invoice as possible...

Did I miss what you are trying to say?? Whats your question...

Old 04-05-2010, 11:01 PM
falb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by spyderman
Did I miss what you are trying to say?? Whats your question...
Don't worry.... I went to Canada once and can interpret.

He said.....
I want a panamera
An S model is preferred and cheaper
Knows resale may not be as good as the awd model, especially with all that pesky snow in Canada
Hopes he can haggle with the dealers for a better price, since it is an S and there are a few S launch cars still floating around the great white north ehh.

If you don't understand that then I will blame it on my iPad.

Old 04-06-2010, 02:22 AM
Originally Posted by falb
Don't worry.... I went to Canada once and can interpret.

He said.....
I want a panamera
An S model is preferred and cheaper
Knows resale may not be as good as the awd model, especially with all that pesky snow in Canada
Hopes he can haggle with the dealers for a better price, since it is an S and there are a few S launch cars still floating around the great white north ehh.

If you don't understand that then I will blame it on my iPad.
Right on!!

I wish iPads were available in Canada!

Old 04-07-2010, 04:54 AM
bonfire is just really nicebonfire is just really nicebonfire is just really nicebonfire is just really nice
Really, I think Ipads are retarded. Stoked to possibly see another Pana in Cana. There is one next door to a friends house, although it is a 4S Blk with a tan Interior, looks AWESOME!

Old 04-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
i thought that taking deliveryin april was good for $6k off list and still a discount. ask for 8% off as well on top and see