Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

15mm spacers for Panamera

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2019, 08:41 AM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
I bought off eBay, from seller eccautoparts. I dont see him now, but I bought it months ago.
Today, I would consider these, with longer 44mm bolts (due to thickness of spacers you have to have longer bolts, do not use stock ones, I did not bother with any lock bolts, up to you if you want to spend extra on that).
One - qty 1 is good enough, one pack buys 4 spacers and 20 studs
Two - would need to buy qty 2 of these for full 4 wheel set
Three - 1 set buys you 4 spacers and full set of bolts

What I did was buy 4 spacers, which came with bolts. Since they were not R14 (swivel washer, just like in oem bolts), I bought a separate set of black OEM R14 44mm bolts, something like this.
My set was from different seller, but when arrived, was in flawless condition. I know some who received, had couple bolts not flawless, so took high temp black paint, taped off everything but the head of bolt, poked bolts though cardboard paper, then sprayed heads lightly. Came out better than oem and after months of driving, are still flawless. So you choose what you want, once you do that, you will be 100% satisfied. Take care.

You really gotta go there and type in porsche panamera hubcentric wheel spacers 15mm, see what comes up, what you like, what price you are willing to pay, then click on buy it now. Simple.
Good luck my friend.

Originally Posted by dougcayenne
Ciaka,

Please send out the link where you bought the spacers set from. Thank you for the link to door lights at ebay. I just received them this afternoon. Will do a quick installation tomorrow morning before going to the office. LOL ...

Thank you.

Old 03-16-2019, 08:41 AM
elShiz is on a distinguished road
I know this is an old thread but I'm curious about fitment of a wheel that has an ET45. According to online guides, the wheel will stick out 18mm from a stock wheel, so a 15mm space wouldn't be needed, but that means it's also sticking out an additional 3mm on top of that. After installing and seeing the 15mm spacer on the rear, do you think it would be too much with an additional 3mm?
​​​​​​
Ridiculous question of the day: is it possible to mill 2 to 3mm off the wheel mounting surface, or would that completely compromise the integrity?

Old 03-18-2019, 07:32 AM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
I would not mess with shaving material off wheels. One wrong turn and you throw them into trash bin. And a lot of that move depends on the machine shop you will take it too. Plus likely expensive. I would not be doing any wheel mililng at all. You can find thinner spacers.

Old 03-18-2019, 08:03 AM
elShiz is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ciaka
I would not mess with shaving material off wheels. One wrong turn and you throw them into trash bin. And a lot of that move depends on the machine shop you will take it too. Plus likely expensive. I would not be doing any wheel mililng at all. You can find thinner spacers.
Ya that's what I was thinking, hence "ridiculous question." Do you think the wheel would stick out too far at 18mm VS the 15mm spacers you currently have? So basically an additional 3mm...would that put the wheel too far outside the fender instead of flush?

Old 03-18-2019, 03:04 PM
Roofmuny is an unknown quantity at this point
I just installed 15mm all around, every website I looked at said 15mm was the biggest you should go...not sure I would do it

Old 03-18-2019, 07:51 PM
At 15mm there is not a lot of space in sport + mode between top of rubber and the bottom on wheel well liner. I would not risk it, since moving wheel out brings the tire even closer to the lip of wheel well than it already is. Not worth it imo. Car designed to be a super car the way it comes out of factory. 3mm does not sound like a lot, but when you see the space there in sport + mode, and imagine how suspension still moves over bumps, etc, you will understand why it may not be worth doing, wheel well liner will be ruined, maybe tire, etc, etc.
Sorry to be bearer of bad news.

Originally Posted by elShiz
Ya that's what I was thinking, hence "ridiculous question." Do you think the wheel would stick out too far at 18mm VS the 15mm spacers you currently have? So basically an additional 3mm...would that put the wheel too far outside the fender instead of flush?

Old 04-19-2019, 05:13 PM
vkb123 has a reputation beyond reputevkb123 has a reputation beyond reputevkb123 has a reputation beyond reputevkb123 has a reputation beyond reputevkb123 has a reputation beyond reputevkb123 has a reputation beyond reputevkb123 has a reputation beyond reputevkb123 has a reputation beyond reputevkb123 has a reputation beyond reputevkb123 has a reputation beyond reputevkb123 has a reputation beyond repute
So, I went ahead and added 15mm spacers on all 4 corners as most of you have suggested. I agree...subtle but gives the car a more aggressive stance and fills up the wheel well better (especially in Sport Plus mode). Thanks guys!

Old 04-20-2019, 07:36 PM
Good job.
This car does not need extreme changes.
Car speaks for itself.
Extreme changes is akin to putting a 4 foot spoiler onto a sorts car to drive on streets.
Subtle is much better in many cases.

Old 04-22-2019, 02:40 PM
LouDA is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ciaka
Good job.
Extreme changes is akin to putting a 4 foot spoiler onto a sorts car to drive on streets.
Subtle is much better in many cases.

Old 04-22-2019, 02:42 PM
DogWood will become famous soon enoughDogWood will become famous soon enough
HAHAHAHAHA, somebody beat his a$$ for being uncouth

Old 04-22-2019, 02:46 PM
dougcayenne has a spectacular aura aboutdougcayenne has a spectacular aura aboutdougcayenne has a spectacular aura about
LOL ... the wheels are really OUT and Big WING... I bet this is the PAN you don't expect to see on the street ... WOW ...

Old 04-22-2019, 03:03 PM
DogWood will become famous soon enoughDogWood will become famous soon enough

LOL, Cousins?

Caution, audio not safe for work

Old 04-22-2019, 03:07 PM
LouDA is on a distinguished road
Hahaha thought you might like that Dogwood

Old 04-23-2019, 05:28 AM
Lol. Exactly.

Old 04-23-2019, 04:41 PM
dougcayenne has a spectacular aura aboutdougcayenne has a spectacular aura aboutdougcayenne has a spectacular aura about
Hi,
Is there any guideline about length of lug bolts with Spacers?
5mm spacers – dont require new bolts

7mm spacers – require 40mm shank bolts -- 37mm??

15mm spacers – require 45mm shank bolts --44mm??

10mm spacers - ??

Thank You

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 15mm spacers for Panamera