Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Tail of the Dragon Redux July 9-11

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2004, 09:31 PM
vipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the rough
Orli,

Are you and Tony going to be blasting the Cuban Tunes on your stereo's?

This is going to be some event, cant wait to meet you Fla. guys!

BTW, Tony will trade paint, it is in his blood man

Old 06-13-2004, 04:59 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Ok, I am officially out guys . Just can't scrape together the funds.... There was a bit of hope, but I decided I just can't do it right now... IF they S. FLA crew still goes I may fly up and ride in Orli or Xico's car, but cant' afford the transport...
Evan

Old 06-13-2004, 05:19 AM
Orli930 is on a distinguished road
I have that same Hot Latin Blood! I will trade paint, I wil make sure my entire car is wrapped in a clearbra first.

BTW, I also have some Latin Tune in my car.

Old 06-13-2004, 05:38 AM
vipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the rough

Old 06-13-2004, 11:05 AM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Oh boy......I need to remember to add earplugs to my packing list.

Evan,
Sorry to hear that man. What do you mean "IF" the SFC make it????? I thought it was all set..

Old 06-13-2004, 11:35 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by KPV

Evan,
Sorry to hear that man. What do you mean "IF" the SFC make it????? I thought it was all set..
As far as I know they need 6 cars to make the transport reasonable...as I understand it only 2 cars are confirmed (Xico and Orlando...) Bryan and I were supposed to go, but he blew his turbo and I don't have the funds.... I know Xico was talking about driving the whole way if he has to, so a good chance SOMEONE will be there, but not the turnout we were hoping for.... Wish it would have happened the first time when I was on my way there... I have too many "issues" on my license right now to attempt that long of a drive...
Evan

Old 06-13-2004, 12:02 PM
Well, I am going regardless even if i have to pay more.

Old 06-14-2004, 05:17 AM
Moderatorette
Porsche Babe is on a distinguished road
Well it looks like the S. Fl.. Crew will not have a strong showing
after all.

Guys, ya really need to pull together for this one.....

Orli and Xico - I know nothing can keep you guys out of this one

Last edited by Porsche Babe; 06-14-2004 at 05:31 AM.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:00 AM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Tony, Ron and I talked about this today and we are extemely excited!!

So, it looks like:
Me
Tony
Ron
Sean
Dock
Orli
Xico

Old 06-14-2004, 09:07 AM
Looking very forward to it, come on S. Fla guys get your crap together and make it happen, it will be a blast and a chance for us all to meet

Old 06-14-2004, 09:25 AM
KPV
Seriously. Putting all of the fun bantor aside, we really want you guys there. Evan, drive up. Bryan, fix the damn turbo and be there. This is one of the best roads on the east coast. DO NOT MISS IT!!

It is more than that though. It is about getting us all together to have fun, drive and talk cars. Do whatever it takes and be there. We will!

Old 06-14-2004, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by KPV
Seriously. Putting all of the fun bantor aside, we really want you guys there. Evan, drive up. Bryan, fix the damn turbo and be there. This is one of the best roads on the east coast. DO NOT MISS IT!!

It is more than that though. It is about getting us all together to have fun, drive and talk cars. Do whatever it takes and be there. We will!
Sorry Ken,
I really can't do it this time... would probably cost me more to drive (Tickets, Attorny Fees, Gas, Tires, etc...). Like I said if the S.FL people go, I might go with one of um, but not a chance of me brining my car (Unless you guys wanna start a "Donate to the poor kid drivng a Porsche 996 Turbo Foundation" )
Evan

Old 06-14-2004, 11:23 AM
Evan,

I told you I will cover your transport cost. Xico and I will cover your airfare and hotel.

Can't make it any eaisier than that for you.

Old 06-14-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Orli930
Evan,

I told you I will cover your transport cost. Xico and I will cover your airfare and hotel.

Can't make it any eaisier than that for you.
See Ken,
A crew doesn't get any better than that, paying over $1,000 just to have a buddy come along

Anyway, as much as I appreciate it, its just not right, and I can't accpet and offer like that...YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST THO!!!
Evan

Old 06-17-2004, 10:36 AM
rmrmd1956 is a glorious beacon of lightrmrmd1956 is a glorious beacon of lightrmrmd1956 is a glorious beacon of lightrmrmd1956 is a glorious beacon of lightrmrmd1956 is a glorious beacon of lightrmrmd1956 is a glorious beacon of light
The NC east coast guys are considering going. We have '01 996tt stage4, '03 996tt stock and '03 GT2 Upsolute

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tail of the Dragon Redux July 9-11