Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Think your Fast? - Posers don't open.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 05:38 PM
racerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to behold
Think your Fast? - Posers don't open.

This SUnday AUg 12th, Come on out to Ripken Stadium in Aberdeen Maryland, just 30 minutes north of Baltimore and 20 minutes south of Wilmington Delaware this Sunday.

We'll be setting up a giant 1 1/8th mile long course. It promises to fast and challenging.

We're just a short drive for you PA, DE and NJ guys with the hotrods that we hear about all the time. Don't be afraid!

I'll pay your entry fee if you beat my old 1999 3.4L

Check out www.pcachs.org for info.

Be at Ripken by 8am-8:30am if you plan to register. Come out an watch anytime!

Last edited by racerjsz; 08-10-2007 at 07:52 PM.
Old 08-08-2007, 07:03 PM
lax01 will become famous soon enough
this free?

Old 08-08-2007, 07:13 PM
GarnetRedCoupe will become famous soon enough
You are lucky I am headed to the beach this weekend. When are you getting your CD that you bugged me about for 4weeks

Old 08-08-2007, 07:24 PM
ttowsontt will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by GarnetRedCoupe
You are lucky I am headed to the beach this weekend. When are you getting your CD that you bugged me about for 4weeks
rehobeth i presume??

Old 08-09-2007, 09:10 PM
racerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by lax01
this free?
Free if you can out run me! Otherwise $35 PCA members, $40 Non-PCA.

Most fun you can have for $40 with your clothes on!

Old 08-10-2007, 10:33 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
you ALWAYS have these when there is some big meet going on...haha...thats ok, my turbo SUCKS on a short autox course...hell, Ide probably bring the damn rs6...

Old 08-10-2007, 11:26 PM
Originally Posted by sechsgang
you ALWAYS have these when there is some big meet going on...haha...thats ok, my turbo SUCKS on a short autox course...hell, Ide probably bring the damn rs6...
I doubt your 465hp turbo sucks on our course - We make em FAST. With a car like that, you should still be in the top 3. Last time we ran 1.125 Mi in 63 seconds, that's no little twisty pretzel course, its a road course that happens to have parking stripes all over it!

Come on down! Bring your buddys! Bring the RS6!

Last edited by racerjsz; 08-10-2007 at 11:28 PM.
Old 08-11-2007, 05:22 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by racerjsz
I doubt your 465hp turbo sucks on our course - We make em FAST. With a car like that, you should still be in the top 3. Last time we ran 1.125 Mi in 63 seconds, that's no little twisty pretzel course, its a road course that happens to have parking stripes all over it!

Come on down! Bring your buddys! Bring the RS6!

haha, thats ok, the car is really about as anti autox as a car can get...haha...for starters, I cant see **** out of there caues Im on the floor