no pm's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2016, 06:48 AM
onemoreclick is on a distinguished road
no pm's

someone tried to pm me and couldnt. I thought it was from a full inbox. seems that I cannot even get into where the private messages were. could you help sort this out?

thanks

Old 03-08-2016, 09:04 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Because of scammer issues with zero post or few posts members IB has required a minimum number of posts before pm is available...please do not spam for post count...I don't know if it was set to 5 posts or 10...since you are having difficulty I guess it is 10...not a problem...use visitor messaging until you have enough posts

Old 03-08-2016, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by GT3 Chuck
Because of scammer issues with zero post or few posts members IB has required a minimum number of posts before pm is available...please do not spam for post count...I don't know if it was set to 5 posts or 10...since you are having difficulty I guess it is 10...not a problem...use visitor messaging until you have enough posts
will do.

strange because it was working. I sent and received pm's but now I cant.

Old 03-08-2016, 12:58 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
You can blame me...I discovered it yesterday while banning a couple of zero post scammers and I noticed they had sent pm's...so I asked about it and IB had accidently changed it during an update so they set it back

Old 03-09-2016, 08:31 AM
dcamco has much to be proud ofdcamco has much to be proud ofdcamco has much to be proud ofdcamco has much to be proud ofdcamco has much to be proud ofdcamco has much to be proud ofdcamco has much to be proud ofdcamco has much to be proud of
I ran into the exact same thing. Thanks for explaining, Chuck.

Old 03-10-2016, 07:16 AM
I am at 20+ posts and still do not have the PM function

maybe the IB changed it to the wrong start post count?

Old 03-10-2016, 10:19 AM
Administrator
Please do not spam for count as that will get you banned permanently...I don't know the exact number of posts but I thought it was going to be 10 or less...you may have a different issue...Ill check

Old 03-10-2016, 10:57 AM
dcamco has much to be proud ofdcamco has much to be proud ofdcamco has much to be proud ofdcamco has much to be proud ofdcamco has much to be proud ofdcamco has much to be proud ofdcamco has much to be proud ofdcamco has much to be proud of
Chuck, I had made some transactions via PM before that privilege was removed. Now I cannot contact the seller. Is there any way an exception can be made for my account? Thanks!

Old 03-10-2016, 11:32 AM
moviepoopshoot is on a distinguished road
Was just searching for this - thanks for the heads up Guess I will patiently wait.

Old 03-10-2016, 04:01 PM
Administrator
Originally Posted by dcamco
Chuck, I had made some transactions via PM before that privilege was removed. Now I cannot contact the seller. Is there any way an exception can be made for my account? Thanks!

Until I can find the problem please use visitor messaging...if you don't know how check FAQ

Old 03-11-2016, 07:44 AM
Please do not spam for count as that will get you banned permanently...I don't know the exact number of posts but I thought it was going to be 10 or less...you may have a different issue...Ill check
Thanks!

since you didnt know that why I helped establish that something is wrong. I didnt spam for count, I posted for science!

thanks for looking into this

Old 03-11-2016, 12:11 PM
Administrator
It's supposed to be only 5 posts so there is some other issue..I have the techs looking into it...

Old 03-20-2016, 07:10 AM
It's supposed to be only 5 posts so there is some other issue..I have the techs looking into it...
any updates? I still do not have PMs

Old 03-20-2016, 05:37 PM
Administrator
Forwarded

Old 03-21-2016, 09:57 AM
IB Staff
IB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond repute
onemoreclick you should be good to go.

it seems somewhere during the process the promotion settings (from new user to full user) were changed to require an impossible combination, which has now been fixed.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: no pm's