Cant clear this - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Cant clear this

Old 10-06-2018, 05:22 PM
57 GT2 is on a distinguished road
Cant clear this

Its been in my notifications for a year. How do I get rid of it?

Your Notifications

Unread Picture Comments

Old 10-08-2018, 01:01 PM
IB Staff
IB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond repute
Have you gone into your gallery to check on that comment?

Old 10-08-2018, 01:22 PM
Thats the thing,I cant find anything to answer or clear...

Old 10-08-2018, 01:44 PM
IB Staff
IB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 57 GT2 View Post
Thats the thing,I cant find anything to answer or clear...

Oh, this...this is very strange.

There really isn't even anything I can do on my end to clear your notifications either.

Thank you for letting me know about this. I will investigate to see what's happening.

Old 10-08-2018, 01:51 PM
Thanks Jose,
When I go into the comment it gives me this page but theres nothing I can do on it??? My Pictures

Share Your Pictures with Our Community. Upload Now
And now, a word from our sponsor

And now, a word from our sponsor

Go to page of 4251 pages
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]

If you need my password to look into things let me know...Kevin

Old 10-08-2018, 02:02 PM
IB Staff
It's so strange because you haven't uploaded any photos into our gallery, but our gallery system obviously thinks that you have--and that somebody has commented on one of the photos.....

Old 10-08-2018, 02:14 PM
I know,lol...If you cant clear it fine, its just annoying to always see that notification,first world problem,lol

Old 10-08-2018, 04:10 PM
IB Staff
I know,lol...If you cant clear it fine, its just annoying to always see that notification,first world problem,lol

We're investigating this, and I assume we will sort out how to get rid of your notification.

Old 10-18-2018, 07:12 PM
I guess you never found a way?

Old 10-22-2018, 01:00 PM
IB Staff
I guess you never found a way?

So basically it appears that you had this notification before in the old gallery we moved over to the new gallery--but the old gallery obviously doesn't exist anymore. We're trying to figure out how to get rid of it.