Anyone in OC with an auto transport trailer I could rent for two days?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 07:27 PM
VetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of light
Anyone in OC with an auto transport trailer I could rent for two days?

Going to a track day with the C6Z and want to tow her. Thinking about U-haul but fitment might be tight and looking into other options. Anybody in the OC area have an auto trailer I could rent for two days? December 17th-18th

Old 12-09-2009, 07:35 PM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
I will call my friend and see if we can borrow the trailer. Do you have a truck?

Old 12-09-2009, 07:37 PM
VetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of light
shes doing fine. tires are just worn and don't want to be left with toasted tires and a 150 mile treck back from willow springs. it will be my first track day

and yes, I have an 07 Tahoe I can use to tow. This would be great Robert, thank you and let me know.

Old 12-13-2009, 05:48 AM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
Still no takers. Since it rained, no tracking this weekend.

Old 12-16-2009, 04:55 PM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
good luck out there! i'm sorry i won't be able to make it... I think my stock car would just be too slow out there unfortunately. i'm picking something up in the next month or so, hopefully before the POC season starts end of January and would totally be down to make a trip out there with you next time!

Old 12-16-2009, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by jhuang25
good luck out there! i'm sorry i won't be able to make it... I think my stock car would just be too slow out there unfortunately. i'm picking something up in the next month or so, hopefully before the POC season starts end of January and would totally be down to make a trip out there with you next time!
Its all good man, you would be schooling me anyway in your stock car . Hopefully everything goes well and I'll be addicted. I'm pretty pumped already. Next time its on!

And Robert, thanks for the help anyway, but I got a trailer lined up.

Old 12-16-2009, 09:46 PM
Banned
Skylin818 has a spectacular aura aboutSkylin818 has a spectacular aura about
might not work but I think you can get the u haul trailers for $60 per day full car carrier+insurance

Old 12-17-2009, 12:40 AM
Originally Posted by Skylin818
might not work but I think you can get the u haul trailers for $60 per day full car carrier+insurance
thanks but the reason i was sourcing private people is because the u-haul trailer tracks i've read are too skinny for my Z's tires. My buddy with a cobra with 315's said he used one once and it was very tight and sketchy.

Old 12-17-2009, 06:11 AM
Have fun and be safe.