Class action model s

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2013, 02:34 PM
smggsm is on a distinguished road
Class action model s

http://blog.sfgate.com/energy/2013/1...estor-lawsuit/
Tesla Model S fires lead to investor lawsuit

Last edited by smggsm; 11-10-2013 at 09:58 PM.
Old 11-11-2013, 07:33 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
I believe every one of these incidents resulted in the driver walking away safely. I'm sure engineers at Tesla will improve the car as time goes. It's a radical new evolution in cars and everyone that buys into Tesla knows the risk/reward they're getting into.

Old 11-11-2013, 10:25 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Incredible to file an investor suit against the company when their stock is 4X where it was a year ago. Very difficult to find an investor who has actually lost money here...what a total crock...

Old 11-12-2013, 07:11 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cohenfive
Incredible to file an investor suit against the company when their stock is 4X where it was a year ago. Very difficult to find an investor who has actually lost money here...what a total crock...
I'm not a huge conspiracy kind of guy, but I wouldn't put it past big oil or the automakers to be behind such lawsuits and negative PR. We don't hear about accidents involving road debris in the media with ICE vehicles, and all of a sudden there's three MS catching on fire as a result of debris and some guy spinning out.

Old 11-21-2013, 08:34 AM
sunburned is on a distinguished road
SO tired of hearing about these fires. Tesla stated that there is a 1/4" thick piece of steel protecting the front end of the car. That's the same thickness as the skid plates on the bottom of my jeep, which aren't even bent after repeatedly dropping the full weight of my jeep down on rocks.

If an ICE car hit something like a trailer hitch at speed that was bad enough to pierce 1/4" steel, that car would be alllll ****ed up. Engine/trans oil pans and floorboards are sheet metal, they wouldn't stand a chance.

Old 02-24-2014, 03:25 AM
allencarter741 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by cohenfive
I agree with you

Old 03-10-2014, 08:32 AM
sunburned is on a distinguished road
From $40/share last march, now at around $240. Are they still sueing? Is the judge laughing them out of the courtroom? What I would give to be an investor in that company right now.

I need to sue Jeep since my Grand Cherokee has a chance of going up in flames if I get rear ended. Add the fact that I've already been rear-ended in it once, the odds are only higher now!!

Old 03-12-2014, 09:35 PM
nhirsch will become famous soon enoughnhirsch will become famous soon enough
class action? how can the get a class action with virtually 0 disgruntled customers?

Old 03-13-2014, 11:11 PM
gtKnight will become famous soon enough
Add this to the list of ridiculous lawsuits drawn up by greed.