6SpeedOnline.com needs your help!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 09:05 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Boxtergirlie +1!

Old 04-28-2010, 09:10 PM
coverland is just really nicecoverland is just really nicecoverland is just really nicecoverland is just really nice
Boxstergirlie01... she's hot!

Old 04-28-2010, 09:21 PM
k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GT3 Chuck
hey Patrick, it looks like we have three great members (although one is new and we don't know him he sounds like he has pretty good credentials) that are willing to go to Nevada...are we restricted to sending only one? Is it a money thing where 6 speed is sponsoring? Can we start a collection to send more members since that seems to be what everyone wants?...just a few questions I think everyone is wondering about
+1... I'd be willing to contribute some $$ if it helps towards a good showing for 6speed

Old 04-28-2010, 09:30 PM
brendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond repute
i capitulate. boxtergirlie it is

Last edited by brendo; 04-28-2010 at 10:20 PM.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:31 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by k_ddsl
+1... I'd be willing to contribute some $$ if it helps towards a good showing for 6speed
I think you guys are all incredible. This is what the forum is all about to me. We all support each other and come together as a family! I'm proud to be a member here on the 6. ^5 to you guys! Everyone here is a winner in my book!

Old 04-28-2010, 09:43 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Boxster Girlie cannot take her boxster though if I read the rules correctly....... She needs to take the C2 (in her sig)

5. During the competition, passengers will not be allowed in any open top or convertible vehicle under any circumstances.

And if you read the intro it's pretty hardcore stuff, I'm not sure I'd send anyone who isn't a seasoned racer to this. Either they'll be scared to death or might toss themselves off of a mountain. Think long and hard about this. I think road/track/racing credentials are more important than popularity for this type of thing.

Read carefully:

RISK:
This competition is not on a racetrack. There are no prissy run off areas , gravel traps, or tire walls; no sissy hay bales or an ambulance that’s seconds away. WHT!!!! There are no berms, catch fences or smooth concrete barriers. None. And you don’t get practice laps either.

The “track” is a real two-lane mountain road that is crowned in some places, sloped in others, with yellow stripes down the middle. There is loose gravel on the shoulders, sometimes on the roadway but only after a blind corner, and lots and lots of thick steel snow marker poles that are best left alone. Should you lose control of your car, there’s a 50/50 shot of contacting rock formations or thin air.
Because there are few guardrails, the drop offs on some of the turns are steep. How steep? Well, if you go off on turn 7 for example you’ll probably have enough time in the air to make out your last will and testament before you hit something for the first time.

There’s your risk.

Like I said, this is serious business, this is not a car show!!!!

Last edited by heavychevy; 04-28-2010 at 09:50 PM.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:45 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
+1 for Boxstergirlie!!! She is the best and greatest!

Old 04-28-2010, 09:46 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by heavychevy
Boxster Girlie cannot take her boxster though if I read the rules correctly....... She needs to take the C2 (in her sig)

5. During the competition, passengers will not be allowed in any open top or convertible vehicle under any circumstances.
Actually, I clarified the rules with Jimi, who is answering the questions through Spectre. He says this rule only applies to passengers in an open top/convertible car. He stated as long as my car comes with OEM roll over protection, that my car is legal. The Boxster comes manufactored with roll protection...it's the bar behind the seats. So my Boxster is good to go. I double checked as well. They said it has to do with the state of Nevada's rules about the passenger not being able to ride in my car, but the driver is good to go. Thanks for checking though!

Old 04-28-2010, 09:46 PM
k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
I think you guys are all incredible. This is what the forum is all about to me. We all support each other and come together as a family! I'm proud to be a member here on the 6. ^5 to you guys! Everyone here is a winner in my book!
I am sure I speak for others here, not just for myself.
We're taking away such a wealth of information, support and entertainment from 6speed, and, all the while, we're meeting so many good people here, that when the opportunity comes along to give a little bit back to this community, I would not even blink.

Good luck to you and all the 6speeders that may go to the event.
Do us proud!

Old 04-28-2010, 10:08 PM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
+1 for BoxsterGirlie01

Old 04-28-2010, 10:12 PM
Apple Sauce will become famous soon enough
Another vote for Boxstergirlie..!!!!!!
Vic

Old 04-28-2010, 10:22 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I vote for Boxtergirlie.

Old 04-28-2010, 10:27 PM
Jalpa_Mike is a jewel in the roughJalpa_Mike is a jewel in the roughJalpa_Mike is a jewel in the rough
My vote is for Boxtergirlie +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

Old 04-28-2010, 10:41 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
I retract all votes for anyone without a racing license AND some competition experience. That includes you Enrique, show me some creds. I'd rather you keep it on the track. You're an aggressive driver (like me) and very competitive (also like me), I say leave it alone. Just me being conservative.

I vote for the new guy or anyone who has hill climb or extensive racing experience.

Old 04-28-2010, 10:46 PM
Steve01tt is just really niceSteve01tt is just really niceSteve01tt is just really niceSteve01tt is just really niceSteve01tt is just really nice
Check this compilation out. I hope whoever goes stays safe. This is a different beast than most of us know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DljQfic_qwU

Last edited by Steve01tt; 04-28-2010 at 10:48 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 6SpeedOnline.com needs your help!