Wanna GO Fast Ocala, Jan 20-21, 2018!!! - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

991 Turbo
Sponsored by: Champion Porsche

Wanna GO Fast Ocala, Jan 20-21, 2018!!!

Old 01-08-2018, 08:40 PM

Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Wanna GO Fast Ocala, Jan 20-21, 2018!!!

Hi Guys,

Anybody going to this event next week?

Manuel
Old 01-12-2018, 10:23 AM

erikchich is an unknown quantity at this point
I will be there with my 997.2 TTS! I'm heading down with the guys from AIM performance in NJ. In addition to my car we're bringing a 1000+ HP 997.1, a 1000+ HP 996, and two 991 turbos
Old 01-12-2018, 10:56 AM

Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikchich View Post
I will be there with my 997.2 TTS! I'm heading down with the guys from AIM performance in NJ. In addition to my car we're bringing a 1000+ HP 997.1, a 1000+ HP 996, and two 991 turbos
That is awesome, safe travels to all!Manuel
Old 01-12-2018, 12:44 PM
Basic Sponsor

AIM Performance has a reputation beyond reputeAIM Performance has a reputation beyond reputeAIM Performance has a reputation beyond reputeAIM Performance has a reputation beyond reputeAIM Performance has a reputation beyond reputeAIM Performance has a reputation beyond reputeAIM Performance has a reputation beyond reputeAIM Performance has a reputation beyond reputeAIM Performance has a reputation beyond reputeAIM Performance has a reputation beyond reputeAIM Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikchich View Post
Quest for 200mph
www.AIMPerformanceNJ.com

Official U.S.A ESMOTOR dealer and installer

World's quickest watercooled 6speed - AIM1000 - 9.31 @ 160mph
World's quickest VTG 991 TTs - ES750 - 9.49 @ 144mph
991.1 TT 60-130 record- 4.89s VBOX VERIFIED
Old 01-12-2018, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIM Performance View Post
Quest for 200mph
GO Porsche!!!
Old 01-16-2018, 12:41 PM

LostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond repute
a few points for you guys heading down -1- ONLY run the left lane, right lane has a dip that will put your *** in the air 2- try to get the sponsor fast passes. without them your wait will be longer than a streetnight at atco with broken hondas every 5 passes
Old 01-16-2018, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMarine View Post
a few points for you guys heading down -1- ONLY run the left lane, right lane has a dip that will put your *** in the air 2- try to get the sponsor fast passes. without them your wait will be longer than a streetnight at atco with broken hondas every 5 passes
Hi Lost...

1. That is not correct, if you are referring to the TT Gallardo that went into the water, that was a driver/car error. Nothing to do with the track.

2. When was the last time you went to one of our events?

Regards,

Manuel

Last edited by Boosted TTS; 01-16-2018 at 07:10 PM.
Old 01-17-2018, 10:50 AM

LostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted TTS View Post
Hi Lost...

1. That is not correct, if you are referring to the TT Gallardo that went into the water, that was a driver/car error. Nothing to do with the track.

2. When was the last time you went to one of our events?

Regards,

Manuel

I was in ocala last year, i know for a fact the right lane will put your *** in the air. i confirm this, as well as my friend sal ( 1/2 rwd record holder), efi and crew, a few members here whom probably want to stay out of online drama, as well as any number of people i could tag from different platforms if you realy want to get into it. its right about the 1/4 mile mark. left lane is great, right lane will unsettle the car, as slow as 160mph pass, as fast as 220+.. it is what it is

Last edited by LostMarine; 01-17-2018 at 11:18 AM.
Old 01-17-2018, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMarine View Post
I was in ocala last year, i know for a fact the right lane will put your *** in the air. i confirm this, as well as my friend sal ( 1/2 rwd record holder), efi and crew, a few members here whom probably want to stay out of online drama, as well as any number of people i could tag from different platforms if you realy want to get into it. its right about the 1/4 mile mark. left lane is great, right lane will unsettle the car, as slow as 160mph pass, as fast as 220+.. it is what it is
Hi Lost...

My treat, you entrance is free and you are welcome to ride in my car and show me where this happens.

Have a good day!

Manuel
Old 01-17-2018, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted TTS View Post
Hi Lost...

My treat, you entrance is free and you are welcome to ride in my car and show me where this happens.

Have a good day!

Manuel
I would be attending already if my schedule allowed, only in the left lane and with a fast pass as 2-3 hours for a run is a bit long to wait. im not knocking it, just saying, right lane is not ideal an will unsettle a car WOT.
You can tell by the fact so few sponsors and fast cars ran in the right lane more than once. hopefully see you at the next one, time permitting
Old 01-18-2018, 02:19 PM
Site Sponsor

WheelB has much to be proud ofWheelB has much to be proud ofWheelB has much to be proud ofWheelB has much to be proud ofWheelB has much to be proud ofWheelB has much to be proud ofWheelB has much to be proud ofWheelB has much to be proud ofWheelB has much to be proud ofWheelB has much to be proud of
We will be there along with the ANRKY Wheels team who are a sponsor of the event.

If you see someone in a Wheels Boutique and/or ANRKY shirt or hat please say hello!
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: [email protected]

Check out our Facebook Fan Page!

#1 HRE Dealer Worldwide/ Adv.1 / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Meisterschaft / TechArt / Novitec / Brabus / DPE wheels / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / D2 wheels / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / WALD / Milltek / Tubi / Champion Motorsports / RSS / BBS / Hamman / Eisenmann / KW / H&R / Nitto / Pirelli / Michelin / Dunlop / Goodyear / Falken / Continental and tons more....
Old 01-18-2018, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelB View Post
We will be there along with the ANRKY Wheels team who are a sponsor of the event.

If you see someone in a Wheels Boutique and/or ANRKY shirt or hat please say hello!
Bring the Ford GT, we can have another friendly

Manuel
Old 01-18-2018, 04:32 PM

longboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Manuel, sounds like an awesome event. Some bad a** 911's from AIM are showing up. Remind me please, so you have 1/2 mile trap speeds?
Old 01-18-2018, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by longboarder View Post
Hi Manuel, sounds like an awesome event. Some bad a** 911's from AIM are showing up. Remind me please, so you have 1/2 mile trap speeds?
Hi Adam,

1/4 and 1/2 mile

Manuel
Old 01-18-2018, 05:46 PM

longboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted TTS
Hi Adam,

1/4 and 1/2 mile

Manuel
Awesome have fun brother! Lookin forward to some sick vids.