VTG 68mm turbos - Page 4 - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Notices
991 Turbo
Sponsored by:

VTG 68mm turbos

 
  #46  
Old 12-09-2018, 08:52 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2016
Age: 47
Posts: 439
Rep Power: 47
99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute
No dog in this fight... anymore (sold my Porsche for a Mclaren) but I still read these forums quite a bit. I understood Emre tuned cars held all the records?!?!? 1/8th mile 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile... 60-130mph... I believe Daveís car built by AIM tuned by Emre is top dog right now isnít it? Iím asking not telling.

My problem with these pissing match threads are there is no room for rounding up to claim a non existent prize for being number 1... youíre either the fastest or you arenít. Iím not accusing anyone of being dishonest, but when a guy backs his claims up with data proven in the posts above, itís hard to argue with that. In a perfect world we could all line up same day, same track and race to prove whoís truly the fastest... not reality, so we must use a proven data logger such as VBOX or Dragy to verify runs and compare uploaded and verified runs to see who the fastest is?
 
  #47  
Old 12-10-2018, 12:08 AM
Markblackwell's Avatar
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 930
Rep Power: 141
Markblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by arkadyzv View Post
That was amazing, if inconsistencies were mph, that was 200mph GPS Verified. I will respond with why I disagree. Not because it will change your opinion but because keeping certain people honest entertains me.


Are you talking about this one?
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...175-6-mph.html

Exerts being






That claimed result was 175.6 with 65vtgs at Shift Sector. In usual fashion, vbox results posted for 60-130 and 1/4 mile but no half mile. Probably because the actual number was 174 but whatever no one cares about 65vtgs anymore. So not important, old news and worthless record since everyone runs at least 68s now. Note no claims of deception mentioned in that thread.

Or are you talking about this thread, 177 with 68vtgs at the PR half mile.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ld-record.html

So you did have a vbox for the 175.6 1/2 just chose not to post it because it was 175.6-173.6=2 mph slower, didn't even do a 174 just a measly 173.6 makes sense now. Thats embarrassing. Is that the deception you're talking about?



And thats the thread with ...



I dont think deception is the right word, more so the usual fake pimping actually, so when LostMarine asked if there was GPS to verification, the same usual butthurtness occurred. I'm very glad you brought this back up as now with the real results of my car, I'm able to confidently say that even if that car picked up an even 32 mph on the back end, it still only went at best 175.




Another 2 mph short with a story about why theres no vbox, crazy how every time its not in someones favor its missing.

Here's what a real record looks like though.



178.75-146.32-=32.43 on the back. Also note the quarter mile ET and trap speed, so yeah it went slower in the quarter, trapped less, went slower 60-130 but somehow went 177. The people who called BS are the ones that actually do understand.

Vbox file that was submitted for the actual record. See how you dont have to omit when your car is fast thus I only submitted my vbox time even thought it was the slowest out of all the results yet all 3 had the same 178 in it.



Slow forward because when it comes to talking about records, sales have nothing to do with miles per hour, unless thats the reason all these exaggerated claims keep getting made.



"Statistically" like 175 only equaled 173 and 177 only equaled maybe 175, except mine "statistically unchanged" 178 actually equaled 178.

What happened to that 180mph claim btw? Smoked the stock clutches like the rest of them?



Hahahahaha, not as embarassing as claiming a record without being able to back it up and even worse lying about the GPS data being unavailable. Unlike my competitors who love stolen valor and continue to claim things they dont have, I only claimed the US VTG record which I smashed by 3 miles per hour to my nearest competitor, all full weight, ZERO weight reduction and on regular Michelin PS4 tires and no unicorn 1 glory pass but many 178s. The world record is held by PP performance at 181.


Yeah another "winner" who first claimed world vtg record in his built motor race car to only have it disproved. Since its held by PP Performance who went 182 at an event and 181.6 on the dragy. Then tried to claim US VTG record, was asked for proof. Played the usual why, its a real event, other cars, blah blah, why do you need GPS?

Only to finally post dragy logs and have them be slower than mine, now that was embarrassing considering how much more power it makes, although I do think its even more embarrassing to keep trying to claim that its a world vtg record because the other car has light doors and one seat yet his has a built motor and more power, in fact way more than enough to go faster than the PP performance car, but fake it till you make per usual.

If youre going to claim fake records might as well cry wolf at the same time, even better lets remove the people who call the lies out from the "open" facebook group, cant have them exposed.

Yeah the only honest comment in that whole thing is about how real competitors have gone 8's and Tospeed going 202.

For everyone else:

As far the this whole GPS verified thing goes. Why does that keep getting brought up? Why do some never have it? Because unlike 1/4 where all the tracks are certified by one organization and its 1320 feet. 1/2 mile there is none, you can compare two cars at the same event because the event is the constant. But if you're going to compare same cars at different events, then its only fair to the other competitors that you back up your claim by GPS. As there is no constant between the timing different events use and more importantly the distance traveled being a true half mile.

Why the inconsistencies you might ask? Simple a defined starting line, at wannagofast the starting line is a tree just like a 1/4 mile track , the start is set along with a set end point. Other events, no exact set starting line, so what happens when you start earlier but the end is still the same? Your event time is higher than GPS because you got to travel more distance at the event but the GPS stops when you travel 2640 feet.

The wannabes would try to have you believe that, that shouldn't matter, obviously because thats in their favor not in the favor of fair competition though. The same stories will be reposted about how this car did this , its a real event because this other car did this and that but a 2-3 mph difference between event and GPS speed means dick to other cars, but it sure does make a difference for 991 vtg records.

In fact my only real honest competitor is Manuel, knowing his results come from wannagofast events and knowing how accurate the event is in regards to event timing vs GPS . I would be willing to wager that if he has GPS from the event, it will say 175.x .Because I'v been to 3 this last year and also went to one shift sector and saw how much of a difference a not defined starting line made. Btw it was a few miles depending on how far back I started.

I think I covered everything , this only reminds me that I need to make a separate thread in regards to half mile events and why timing and gps are important . For all the real competition who are going for the same records. Unless our certain ďhonest friendĒ can make up a good enough story to get me removed from here too , since apparently calling out false claims makes you a troll and wanting people to be honest about their claims is an aggressive movement .

Cue fanboy reviews about customer service , fanboys misusing the word haters and any another spin tactic to avoid replying in any honest manner.

Insert Mic Drop GIF and Eggplant emoji I wonít post them as they have been statistically shown to cause hissy fits .

Arky is this your launch surface that you seem so proud of, now it all makes since I am a little surprised you couldnít pull a 9.50 off that concrete boat ramp surface oh well. Why didnít you post your video and show everyone itís actually pretty cool vid. You should come here with your car to show us how itís done at Coalinga, After seeing your starting line at Dallas I would love to run that event. FYI not a fan of you name calling you should probably slow your roll a bit.
 
  #48  
Old 12-10-2018, 05:47 AM
Registered User
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: nj
Posts: 258
Rep Power: 77
LostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, Its nice to be vindicated by facts and evidence, even if its years later. I believe I earned my PHD in Raceology..
 
  #49  
Old 12-10-2018, 06:58 AM
longboarder's Avatar
Registered User
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,426
Rep Power: 242
longboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by White991TT
Yeah, yeah, yeah another worthless 6 speed historian posting dated threads and parroting whatever is said to try and justify a few bucks spent. Regurgitated garbage.... Not impressed..
Nigel you're the one that just straight up lied earlier in this thread about achieving 177 at Shift Sector. What do think is going to happen? You're going to be called out for lying. Did you think no one was going to remember?

You get caught lying and no one is going to believe anything you ever say again. Sam is a nice guy but plagued with a few liars over the years that negatively affects his credibility. Instead of helping Sam you and the other #proven liars are hurting him.

Sam, you and I are good, but you need to control this crap.
 
  #50  
Old 12-10-2018, 07:21 AM
prodigymb's Avatar
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Philly
Posts: 6,446
Rep Power: 840
prodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Markblackwell View Post




concrete boat ramp surface
racing was done on a runway not boat ramp and that's actually referred to as concrete grooving in the aviation industry. it's a safety feature for runways to alleviate the concrete from standing water and prevent planes from hydroplaning on landing (not accelerating). That surface is not good to launch on as it constantly breaks traction due to the tire not having a full contact patch. The grooves are generally .25" wide and spaced out 1.25-1.5" apart from each other. Contact patch of the rear tire is around 40 square inches without the groove, at any given point the tire is over 2 or 3 grooves loosing about 20% of its contact patch with the ground.

Originally Posted by Markblackwell View Post
After seeing your starting line at Dallas I would love to run that event.
so what is stopping you from putting your car on a trailer or a car carrier and driving/shipping it to a "better" event or track?
 
  #51  
Old 12-10-2018, 08:54 AM
SamboTT@ByDesign's Avatar
Basic Sponsor
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: L.A.
Posts: 5,897
Rep Power: 705
SamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond repute
Itís very unfortunate that these threads especially lately again always turn into a huge mess. This started out as something about VTG turbo chargers. I said my piece being proud of my team and I back it up. Heck Ark is running TiAL 68 VTGís. Thereís been a lot of negative attention towards me lately and I think that part is all childish, calculated hate and maybe itís just part of the territory so thatís OK. When it continues more and more people chime in. Some with good intentions and some with bad. Everyone doesnít have their history books and facts out and I donít think anyone is trying to lie itís just way too much testosterone. I will say that itís all completely unnecessary and blown out of context. Letís get this straight. Records are not what defined me or my company. We all get proud and we all want to be the best but I donít want it this bad. What defines me and my brand By Design? Service, performance, reliability, integrity and consistency do. There are literally hundreds of supporting stories for this consistently. We have had many firsts and held many records. This includes the first nine second cars in the United States, the first cars to get past 175 mph in the 1/2 mile and we have been doing the same thing many years now. So Iím a little faster. 9.7, 9.60 and maybe quicker I donít now but I know my comfort zone and I stay in it. Iíve seen what happens pushing much harder and if someoneís not ready for it we donít do it. If they are sure letís have fun. We have more cars and have had more satisfied customers than anyone I will bet on it. Lately to a small group records are all that matters. Thatís not me. You can have it. Over the years we have consistently proven our position in this game. I do it because I love it and Iím good at it and it fits most peopleís requirements. Some it doesnít and thatís OK thereís room for everybody. It doesnít have to get out of control. My position has always been the same and I donít need to prove anything I now realize. Records to come and go and I will welcome them but I wonít be a part of any of this. Again thatís not what defines me. Thereís always a risk and I have the videos, photos, emails and text to prove it. Competition can get ugly. Some understand and welcome it and all that comes with it. They take the whole thing on in stride. Fie some people it completely it defines ther character or in fairness thereís a lot of pride but it can be handled many different ways in my opinion. Lots of misunderstandings and misinformation can also fly around when looking at something just from the standpoint of records. They will come in they will go with more risk. Some from our guys and some from other guys. I would like to ask that we can all try to be mature about it. If thereís a little more camaraderie and less heat itíll be fun again. Thatís the whole point. Lastly, for those who have pride in my team and support me I appreciate you. I donít think anyone hear is a bad person. But it doesnít have to get out of control. And then there are the characters that do interesting things like make things up. There are mistakes and pride, then there are people who make things up. Itís pretty obvious what thatís all about and the truth always comes out so that doesnít bother me either. When you deal with people worldwide youíre going to find a few characters.

You have a record? Enjoy it. Letís all just keep it cool and remember why we do what we do. And respect each other a little more maybe. You want to bash and trash all over social media. Go ahead. Spend all the time you can you wonít tear down something with legitimate foundation. Especially with .05 or 1% stories. If any one of was perfect we would not be here thatís for sure. But I tell you what, #proven Has a meaning and I stand behind it and I know it shows and thatís whatís important to me. So to my friends, my clients and posters. Donít stress yourself out with these things on my behalf. Because it will never end If you are not a Records historian you will not win because itís an argument not a discussion. I just donít care about it enough to risk car is beyond my comfort zone or to participate in the drama anymore. You can support me by enjoying your car and letting me know what I can do to help you achieve your goals. If they are to be the best for the fastest and I will support you and we will carry-on properly and with respect.

Happy holidays. Back to our regularly scheduled programming. At least for me. Iím blessed to be busy and I will focus on the positive which is 99.5%. Thank you
 
__________________


Proud TOP Porsche Distributor For:

Kline-Innovation - ams Performance - TiALSPORT/XONA - #1 COBB PRO TUNER - SRM - IPD Plenums - SACHS - dodsonmotorsport

Dedicated Customer Service Since 1998. - 310.600.1850 [email protected]

Last edited by [email protected]; 12-10-2018 at 09:15 AM.
  #52  
Old 12-10-2018, 10:20 AM
White991TT's Avatar
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: CA
Posts: 707
Rep Power: 167
White991TT has a reputation beyond reputeWhite991TT has a reputation beyond reputeWhite991TT has a reputation beyond reputeWhite991TT has a reputation beyond reputeWhite991TT has a reputation beyond reputeWhite991TT has a reputation beyond reputeWhite991TT has a reputation beyond reputeWhite991TT has a reputation beyond reputeWhite991TT has a reputation beyond reputeWhite991TT has a reputation beyond reputeWhite991TT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by longboarder View Post
Nigel you're the one that just straight up lied earlier in this thread about achieving 177 at Shift Sector. What do think is going to happen? You're going to be called out for lying. Did you think no one was going to remember?

You get caught lying and no one is going to believe anything you ever say again. Sam is a nice guy but plagued with a few liars over the years that negatively affects his credibility. Instead of helping Sam you and the other #proven liars are hurting him.

Sam, you and I are good, but you need to control this crap.
haha lying .... coming from you Iíll take that as a compliment Ada! Your lies almost got you in a pickle once, Iíll just leave it at that.
Anyway my point was and is and Iíll say it again 175,176,177,178 etc is immaterial. Smash and grab the title or female the internet as you love to do. Oh forgot youíve never even seen 177. Giac .... My bad.
 
  #53  
Old 12-10-2018, 11:32 AM
Emre@Esmotor's Avatar
Basic Sponsor
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Istanbul - Turkey
Posts: 660
Rep Power: 133
Emre@Esmotor has a reputation beyond reputeEmre@Esmotor has a reputation beyond reputeEmre@Esmotor has a reputation beyond reputeEmre@Esmotor has a reputation beyond reputeEmre@Esmotor has a reputation beyond reputeEmre@Esmotor has a reputation beyond reputeEmre@Esmotor has a reputation beyond reputeEmre@Esmotor has a reputation beyond reputeEmre@Esmotor has a reputation beyond reputeEmre@Esmotor has a reputation beyond reputeEmre@Esmotor has a reputation beyond repute
Sam,

No one likes drama, however it seems a lot of this drama has been directed at us over recent years.
Whenever we achieve a result, or post something nice there had been weird reactions, comments from ''certain'' people.

My business is also based upon integrity. Integrity includes ensuring my customer's are completely accurate in what they say about their results
as they are in fact representing my brand when posting "records" and results.

The sole purpose of the ''6speedonline'' 60-130mph , 100-150mph and 1/2 mile lists is to prevent any fake advertisement and show members and other viewers true results.

All events are setup by humans and mistakes can happen, or they can be differently prepared compared to other events, i'm ok with this, thats why i always double check our results via GPS tools (Vbox and Dragy).

As a vendor I feel it's my responsibility to ensure my customers do not post fake results and always verify everything correctly and as per the industry standard.
As a result none of my customers or ES vehicles will have fake results posted as it is my personal responsibility on how the car the performs.

We have always endeavoured to push the whole platform forward by engineering and innovating new solutions for anyone wanting further power in their porsche.
Many years ago an 8 second Porsche was what fairy tales were made of, now due to our constant development we have been able to get customers cars to this level and let them be competitive with other platforms like the GTR's.

Competition is healthy and I don't believe in censoring other genuine competition and verified results, all this drama isn't refined to this forum and we have had customers censored from "open forums" just for posting factual results.

We have records and we would appreciate that when people target these records, they post with true integrity and honesty with their results.
I will always ensure my customers do so and always have done.
It would be great if all Vendors took the same responsibility in the future and we can move the platform forward in the right direction.
 
__________________
ESMOTOR
Home of the Worlds quickest Porsches
1/4 mile: 7,95 @ 190 mph
100-200km/h: 2.16 sec
200-300km/h: 3.43 sec
60-130mph: 2.52 sec
100-150mph: 2.19 sec
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.esmotor.com.tr
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/esmotor
  #54  
Old 12-10-2018, 12:28 PM
Markblackwell's Avatar
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 930
Rep Power: 141
Markblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by prodigymb View Post
racing was done on a runway not boat ramp and that's actually referred to as concrete grooving in the aviation industry. it's a safety feature for runways to alleviate the concrete from standing water and prevent planes from hydroplaning on landing (not accelerating). That surface is not good to launch on as it constantly breaks traction due to the tire not having a full contact patch. The grooves are generally .25" wide and spaced out 1.25-1.5" apart from each other. Contact patch of the rear tire is around 40 square inches without the groove, at any given point the tire is over 2 or 3 grooves loosing about 20% of its contact patch with the ground.



so what is stopping you from putting your car on a trailer or a car carrier and driving/shipping it to a "better" event or track?
Plain and simple this is done for better traction, I'm not blaming anybody a little envious that you guys had that surface at take off at that event, I wish they had that surface at the events that I go to. I'm seriously considering heading out to Dallas for the next event with any luck I can find a couple other cars we can all transport with.
 
  #55  
Old 12-10-2018, 12:43 PM
prodigymb's Avatar
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Philly
Posts: 6,446
Rep Power: 840
prodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Markblackwell View Post
Plain and simple this is done for better traction
yes traction for airplanes landing in the rain with standing water on the runway lol. we were racing cars, not landing airplanes in a monsoon. if you think thats the same "kind of traction" and don't see how my previous explanation about contact patch makes sense then i'm not sure what else to say.

Originally Posted by Markblackwell View Post
I wish they had that surface at the events that I go to.
find some rumble strips on a local highway and launch over them
 
  #56  
Old 12-10-2018, 12:52 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: philly, pa
Posts: 50
Rep Power: 23
arkadyzv has much to be proud ofarkadyzv has much to be proud ofarkadyzv has much to be proud ofarkadyzv has much to be proud ofarkadyzv has much to be proud ofarkadyzv has much to be proud ofarkadyzv has much to be proud ofarkadyzv has much to be proud ofarkadyzv has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Markblackwell View Post



Arky is this your launch surface that you seem so proud of, now it all makes since I am a little surprised you couldnít pull a 9.50 off that concrete boat ramp surface oh well. Why didnít you post your video and show everyone itís actually pretty cool vid. You should come here with your car to show us how itís done at Coalinga, After seeing your starting line at Dallas I would love to run that event. FYI not a fan of you name calling you should probably slow your roll a bit.
hahahaha, are you trolling ? because you cant be serious in that ripples on a airplane runway make your launch better?


Thats the full video, you can clearly see how the launch ripples are making the car spin, no worries its tuned to perform under bad traction conditions thats why it still runs a 9.75 and 0-60 in 2.5 seconds and the half in 178 consistently. Its on Michelin Ps4's not R888's or Mickeys, and only makes 760whp and about 710wtq, So no its never going to do a 9.50 as it lacks the power to do so, the traction or the lack of weight removal. That low torque reading is also the reason hooks and why it does it on stock clutches that dont slip because its tuned to do so not just tuned for nice dyno graphs to post on the internet. And this is the reason it over performs for what it has done to do it, instead of under performing . Same reason I dont need to come up with excuses and fairy tales about concrete launch pads and two day tornado tail winds.



Originally Posted by Markblackwell View Post
You should come here with your car to show us how itís done at Coalinga, After seeing your starting line at Dallas I would love to run that event.
I'm in Philly bud, there is no half mile events on the east cost, since I like real competition and real timing I've shipped my car a 1000 miles to Florida and then 1500 miles to Texas. Found it more satisfying to be about it instead of just talking about it on the internet. So I dont see why you cant do the same and go to dallas, seems like the same distance. Although both AIM/ES and Topspeed go to both so both the real competition and the accurate timing might not be for you.

Originally Posted by Markblackwell View Post

FYI not a fan of you name calling you should probably slow your roll a bit.
FYI give the same advice to your team mate
Originally Posted by White991TT View Post

haha lying .... coming from you Iíll take that as a compliment Ada! Your lies almost got you in a pickle once, Iíll just leave it at that.
Anyway my point was and is and Iíll say it again 175,176,177,178 etc is immaterial. Smash and grab the title or female the internet as you love to do. Oh forgot youíve never even seen 177. Giac .... My bad.
Weird flex but okay, I dont know what your interpenetration of a female is, and hey in this day and age you can identify as anything you want . Weirdly enough its usually the females who have a hard time grasping logic and exaggerate things to get the attention from other males on the internet. Youre still short, 5 miles of my record, lying on the internet wont make it grow. So lets stop with the name calling, just put the top down in your cabriolet and cruise to another thread, the men are talking and theres no need for your effeminate name calling here.
 
  #57  
Old 12-10-2018, 01:23 PM
SamboTT@ByDesign's Avatar
Basic Sponsor
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: L.A.
Posts: 5,897
Rep Power: 705
SamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond repute
I think we do things differently. Always co-existed along with others until recently. We have even exchanges emails and text not too long ago. I will never personally post anything without either being certain or open to facts. I have many many reviews and clients. Over 99% of them good and verified or accurate about what we do. Not just record guys. I do not condone or take responsibility for the <1% who have their own agenda. Again this is separate from simple and corrected mistakes which happen. Blackwell for example is a very competitive and stand up guy. As soon as he saw that the red PP car with cup doors went faster he simply corrected it. I don't take shots at others and none were ever fired by me personally. I can not say the same for everyone. A game I don't care to play so # away if that's makes anyone feel better. Again the records or top speeds are not what define what I do. It is clearly a driver for you and you do well at it. Some know what comes with that and some don't. The "fastest" is a small part in my opinion and there are obviously several opinions and that should be ok. The position fastest will continue to move around that is a guarantee. Hey I am flattered to be in the top Porsche competitors in the world but it's not worth the squeeze if it takes the fun out. I will take what comes my way and do what I do for everyone same as when a gent wants an air filter or simple help. We break stuff we talk about it. Be assured that if I see fake claims or lies anyone can see my stance on it or simply ask me outright. After I was certain about Egear I chose my position. Deadspool dragy looks off and I can see that. But I will tell him and did tell him openly to try it again. I never put my approval on it and at the same time I will not throw anyone under the bus. We are all adults it's not my job nor can I manage every post/person not created by me. I will let the truth come out and if anyone would like to know how I feel about it just simply ask. I am very over the "BS" and sharp focus on the same thing over and over to try and change the reality about By Design it's a waste of time. It is a good idea to use GPS to verify as I agreed several times but again even that is not perfect. So I do not see it as the end all be all. Especially at a drag strip.

As for the "censoring" only a few guys were removed and for good reason. Only 4 or 5 out of 1700. Childish, unacceptable behavior is one reason. Not even having a 991TT but constantly stirring up drama is another. Also being a constant shrill or soliciting after several warnings. Then interestingly starting a new page and just doing more of the same. Kid stuff. There are lots and lots of gentlemen on the 991TT facebook page. I was entrusted to start the page. Rules are right up top and those on it follow them. There are several places to go and have car talk. This page was designed to have clients share and support each other. I even made a pinned comment to see if anyone had anything to say about my decision and it all seams good. Only uncalled for comment came form a GTR guy who was not contributing anything positive for the group. Again I sleep well at night and have good reasons which are nothing but justified by those peoples actions and behavior. If anything Emre, I think we owe it to the community to try and lead by example. I will always be here for support and keep doing what I do. There is room for everyone and we should be more of a community. After over 20 years I am still learning. A few things I really have learned have been solid, ongoing advice through the years. You can't win them all, you can't control everyone, I really need to work on not taking everything personally and there will always be waves of drama for so many reasons. Especially with the internet. I will worry about myself and doing what I do best and continue to do what I can to appreciate the community that allows me to do what I love. Even the haters as they only make me work harder. #proven
 
__________________


Proud TOP Porsche Distributor For:

Kline-Innovation - ams Performance - TiALSPORT/XONA - #1 COBB PRO TUNER - SRM - IPD Plenums - SACHS - dodsonmotorsport

Dedicated Customer Service Since 1998. - 310.600.1850 [email protected]
  #58  
Old 12-10-2018, 03:54 PM
Emre@Esmotor's Avatar
Basic Sponsor
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Istanbul - Turkey
Posts: 660
Rep Power: 133
Emre@Esmotor has a reputation beyond reputeEmre@Esmotor has a reputation beyond reputeEmre@Esmotor has a reputation beyond reputeEmre@Esmotor has a reputation beyond reputeEmre@Esmotor has a reputation beyond reputeEmre@Esmotor has a reputation beyond reputeEmre@Esmotor has a reputation beyond reputeEmre@Esmotor has a reputation beyond reputeEmre@Esmotor has a reputation beyond reputeEmre@Esmotor has a reputation beyond reputeEmre@Esmotor has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, i definately agree that we do things differently Sam.

I have been extra quiet and gentle for a long time, but i have to say these now, especially after all the recent negative movement against us,
I never ''bad mouth'' and spread lies about my competitors just to get sales. This is absolutely not my style of doing business.

I honestly was shocked to see (screenshots) and hear your comments about my company, especially first thing came to mind is how you messaged asking for help on the issue you couldn't solve.

From the first day that i established Esmotor, i have always based my work on facts.
I looked forward to my own development instead of critisizing what others do. I have done development on my own cars (997tt and 991tt) and in my own shop.
Built engines in house, and of course tune cars my self. Thanks to people that trusted and supported me, we got amazing results all over the world.

On the contrary to what you have stated, not all of our customers are about records, some of them wants to be in the numbers game, which shines on social media, others not.
I have tons of things and customers that i havent posted here and on other platforms but people who makes some research can find out what we are capable of.

I'm sorry to say that your words here and actions does not match. The community is small, what goes around comes back around.

Again, i'm not here for drama as you can see from all my previous posts, but since the subject came here already, i wont be silent to say what i have seen with my eyes.

From now on, i will not extend the courtesy that i have given you in the past years to create lies and false information about me and my company.

I hope everyone shows at least some respect to others work so there will be a better community in the future.
 
__________________
ESMOTOR
Home of the Worlds quickest Porsches
1/4 mile: 7,95 @ 190 mph
100-200km/h: 2.16 sec
200-300km/h: 3.43 sec
60-130mph: 2.52 sec
100-150mph: 2.19 sec
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.esmotor.com.tr
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/esmotor
  #59  
Old 12-10-2018, 04:35 PM
SamboTT@ByDesign's Avatar
Basic Sponsor
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: L.A.
Posts: 5,897
Rep Power: 705
SamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond repute
That is all anyone can ask. As far as comments made they come from somewhere. And there are other comments that lead to them. I too have screenshots and more. We are getting closer to the GTR forum with that though. I think this will never stop it’s an ugly side of competition that I’m completely over. Why is it that none of this was an issue until this year? As far as me reaching out to you. Are you talking about when I texted you that we broke a trans on Blackwell’s car? People who you reached out to said to me maybe we can figure something out together. It is in fact a small world. Things in that conversation did not line up and that’s fine. In fact I believe it was one of our last. Before then I felt comfortable reaching out. This year but mostly in recent months courtesy has gotten lost. I just want things to go back to the way they were. I don’t not mind competition. People react and people react for reason there’s two sides to it all the time. Like I said we should lead by example. Otherwise these reactions will continue and never stop and just get worse. There are two sides to every story and reactions to everything for reasons. That said this is my personal olive branch. I could simply turn away and continue to be me and I don’t have space for arguments and negativity. But at the same time there’s no reason not to just move forward and respect everyone. It’s a lot of wasted energy. Everyone has gotten to a certain point and everyone works hard to get there and has pride. I think it all starts with competition and then aggressive fanboys and it goes out of control from there. Both sides here not to mention all of the others with their own thoughts and agendas.
 
__________________


Proud TOP Porsche Distributor For:

Kline-Innovation - ams Performance - TiALSPORT/XONA - #1 COBB PRO TUNER - SRM - IPD Plenums - SACHS - dodsonmotorsport

Dedicated Customer Service Since 1998. - 310.600.1850 [email protected]
  #60  
Old 12-10-2018, 05:12 PM
Markblackwell's Avatar
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 930
Rep Power: 141
Markblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond repute
Here's my 2 cents I screwed up and made an inaccurate post about worlds fastest, I was corrected by Arky who sent over PP performance time that was faster than mine, then I said well its US fastest and he said wrong again. I did not know about PP's car and I Knew Emre had a car that went 179 with non vtg turbos. I did not know about Arky's car I thought 177 was the speed I needed to beat. So my event speed was faster but my dragy was slower than his dragy by .07mph but it was faster than his Vbox which is the one he showed me first so he was playing games with me what ever it is what it is , so unless you post it know one knows about it but dont keep bringing it up like im trying to get over on it. I went in and fixed the 6 speed post but I could not change the title I even messaged GT3 chuck to ask him how to do it I have never gotten a response back from him. So until I went 180, Arky had the US vtg record at 178.7 Congrats again your car hauls ***. I always congratulate Dave on his accomplishments as well as Emre as he has always been at the forefront of development in the 997 and 991 community. I congratulate Adam as well who runs Giac tunes.
For me I have been over 200mph at a sanctioned speed events. Ive run low 9.70's at multiple 1/4 mile NHRA tracks I did this over 2 years ago with stock motor stock clutch when pdk tuning was not available, recently I have also run 9.6x on the asphalt street so thats pretty decent. So I don't need to lie or embellish about anything i have done. I have broken engines and Pdk's Im sure you have all seen pictures If you don't have any issues then you can thank the people that did because they helped make it so you hopefully don't, Every Tuner/builder thats pushing the limits has broken **** I mean everyone.

Emre I enjoy seeing your cars and the work that you do, I like watching Sams cars and Giac cars, PP cars always are fast. Marky Mark you have a bad *** car hope it goes even faster, we disagree on Dallas but no big deal as long as we can have respectable conversation about it. Arky I hope your Ctsv kicks *** I have a 2016 Camaro I am working on it will be ready soon. Adam sorry there is no hope for you just kidding.

Hopefully we can all go drink a couple beers at the next event cheers
 

Last edited by Markblackwell; 12-10-2018 at 06:01 PM.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: VTG 68mm turbos


Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.