AL Priority Bluetooth Module Question

Old 01-15-2019, 08:46 AM
michaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud of
AL Priority Bluetooth Module Question

In early 2018, I had the AL Priority laser jammers and Net Radar installed in my car. For some reason, my installer decided not to include the Bluetooth module and suggested I don't use the ALP connect app when I installed nearly a year ago. To provide context, I use my iPhone for Waze and Spotify through my speaker system at all times. Is there a reason not to have the Bluetooth installed? Are there negatives? Thank you.

Last edited by michaeldantep; 01-15-2019 at 05:59 PM.
Old 01-15-2019, 01:46 PM
Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !
No none...BT has plenty of merits...like wifi updating the control module and tweaking the settings...just get it...

Old 01-15-2019, 08:17 PM
NightBlueTTS is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Nanook
No none...BT has plenty of merits...like wifi updating the control module and tweaking the settings...just get it...
💯 no reason not to get it. Your installer is not informed.

Old 01-16-2019, 05:49 AM
Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !
Actually it's a must...the system is incomplete without..it does so much more like store error codes, store your false marked locations..and very small adder module so easy install...plug and play

Old 01-16-2019, 07:56 AM
michaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud of
Thank you. Can you run the application on your phone while running others like Waze?

Old 01-16-2019, 03:58 PM
I don't run Waze so I cannot answer that but get the BT module installed and you will likely prefer having it over Waze if the two cannot run together

Old 01-17-2019, 03:36 PM
Well, I'm going to get the Bluetooth installed tomorrow, so I can use the iPhone app. Thanks!

Old 01-17-2019, 03:37 PM
You will REALLY like using the ALP much better...total control, settings, and false lock outs !!

Old 01-24-2019, 09:16 AM
Had the AL Bluetooth installed and after a week using the ALP connect app, everyone on this thread is right. It makes a huge difference. Love it! Thank you.