996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Introducing the Modulare Forged concave 3-piece wheel series

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 11:12 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Introducing the Modulare Forged concave 3-piece wheel series

Introducing the new concave 3-piece series from Modulare - available in 19, 20, 21, and 22" diameters. If anyone has questions about these, just let us know!

Modulare C11:

997TT on 20" Modulare C11

2010 C4S cab on 20" Modulare C11

2010 Panamera Turbo on 22" Modulare C11

Modulare C14:

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 03-08-2010, 10:48 PM
coastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant future
I'm not a huge fan of the Panamera, but with those wheels it looks pretty damn good!

Old 03-09-2010, 02:03 AM
Mr. C4 is a splendid one to beholdMr. C4 is a splendid one to beholdMr. C4 is a splendid one to beholdMr. C4 is a splendid one to beholdMr. C4 is a splendid one to beholdMr. C4 is a splendid one to beholdMr. C4 is a splendid one to behold
C14 yes, C11 no

Old 03-09-2010, 11:11 AM
Frissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud of
Just a tad too late, my HRE's are in already

Old 03-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Frissen
Just a tad too late, my HRE's are in already

hey we sell HREs too!! but, its ok buddy, for as long as I have known you, i'll let it slide this time

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

Old 03-09-2010, 01:13 PM
Frissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by peter@wheelexperts
hey we sell HREs too!! but, its ok buddy, for as long as I have known you, i'll let it slide this time
Besides, who says I won't get those concaves on a later note, I really like them... I got "18 HRE's so how about for "19's I go Modulare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a deal!!!

Last edited by Frissen; 03-09-2010 at 06:03 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:03 AM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice Peter. Looks great on the Panamera.

Old 03-10-2010, 01:23 AM
G6OON will become famous soon enough
Great concave wheel designs.

Old 03-10-2010, 11:09 AM
LiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond repute
Does the same factory make all these wheels? Its like one company releases a concave wheel and then 20 other companys follow the same patten, sizing ect to create thier own concave wheel. I was always concerned about quality of wheels. Seeing all these companys come out with the same type of wheel one after each other has to mean they are basically all more or less the same.

I think it really is starting to nudge people to the classics like BBS, HRE ect... unless your the 1st to come out with a unique product I can understand the market for it.

I do think they are very nice looking wheels though.

Old 03-10-2010, 11:23 AM
Basic Sponsor
Thanks for the reply.

I think because the aluminum forgings to make these wheels come from the same place, some of the profiles are the same. Each company then machines their own design. So after the aluminum supplier develops a new profile (such as the concave one) they sell it to all the various US-based 3-piece wheel companies.

The differences come in the design details, quality of finish, quality of bolts/nuts and rim sections, and customer service after the sale. And of course, how each brand is targeted and perceived in the wheel marketplace by its consumers.

Old 03-10-2010, 02:45 PM
Former Vendor
LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !
I really like the C11s, they look nice on the Panamera.

Old 03-10-2010, 02:55 PM
Basic Sponsor
Thanks Lane! Appreciate the comment

Old 03-10-2010, 09:55 PM
LiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by peter@wheelexperts
Thanks for the reply.

I think because the aluminum forgings to make these wheels come from the same place, some of the profiles are the same. Each company then machines their own design. So after the aluminum supplier develops a new profile (such as the concave one) they sell it to all the various US-based 3-piece wheel companies.

The differences come in the design details, quality of finish, quality of bolts/nuts and rim sections, and customer service after the sale. And of course, how each brand is targeted and perceived in the wheel marketplace by its consumers.
ahh understandable.... thanks for that.

Old 03-10-2010, 10:13 PM
legendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud of
The C14s are sweet